'24' to return on FOX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was back when $200 was rare territory for EB or HT. Heh. Long time ago.

Yup, at a time when I was paying $65 for SSC, I was nervous about $135 for my HT Jack Sparrow, but $200 for Jack Bauer?!?!? It looked amazing, but. . . nnnyyyyyaaaahhh

How could you get tired of Jack killing terrorists? :pfft:

No, I never get tired of that. I meant The terrorist had done all the possible damages to the US such as attemping to assasinate the sanator, Nuke, bio, shot dowm Air Force One, Killed the ex President, evil President Logan, attack the White House........ you name it. They need to come out with some new ideas now

No, I never get tired of that. I meant The terrorist had done all the possible damages to the US such as attemping to assasinate the sanator, Nuke, bio, shot dowm Air Force One, Killed the ex President, evil President Logan, attack the White House........ you name it. They need to come out with some new ideas now

Yea but those are the most entertaining plots- it's 24 after all.

Season 7 and 8 were extremely fresh because they mixed the old and new 24 (especially with changing the locations).

Glad to hear this! Hope it happens or we at least get that movie. I watched a few episodes of Touch because of being a 24 fan, and it just sucked. I didn't want to see Jack Bauer chasing around a strange kid, I wanted him sticking pens in terrorists' eyes! :lol

Glad to hear this! Hope it happens or we at least get that movie. I watched a few episodes of Touch because of being a 24 fan, and it just sucked. I didn't want to see Jack Bauer chasing around a strange kid, I wanted him sticking pens in terrorists' eyes! :lol

Yeah ... I only lasted about two episodes into Touch. Just wasn't the same.

SnakeDoc

They finished the show when they admitted they were running short on ideas. Obviously they've thought of something else now.

I couldn't watch it because 90% of the dialogue was Keifer shouting the childs name.

"I'm done talking with you, you understand me? Now you've read my file. First thing I'm gonna do I'm gonna take out your right eye, and then I’m gonna move over and I'm gonna take out your left, and then I’m gonna to cut you. I'm gonna keep cutting you until I get the information that I need, do you understand me? So for the last time, where is the nerve gas?"

One of the best moments in Season 5 :rock

Shameless plug but if anyone's been looking for a Medicom season 5 outfit for their Bauer figure I've got a set for sale. Also a subway Bauer head.

Shameless plug but if anyone's been looking for a Medicom season 5 outfit for their Bauer figure I've got a set for sale. Also a subway Bauer head.

I've been meaning to buy the Medicom outfit for awhile... maybe we'll talk :D

i think i would have liked the program more if it had anyone other than keifer sutherland. he doesn't make a zit on his late father's butt cheek when it comes to acting. horrible!

I never saw Homeland, but would like to. 24 was a great guilty pleasure. Over the top and absurd fun. Jack Bauer is the fantasy bad-*** that everyone would like to be deep down. Not too far removed from GI Joe or Chuck Norris movies.

I'm not the biggest Kiefer fan, but think he totally nailed this role.

I never saw Homeland, but would like to. 24 was a great guilty pleasure. Over the top and absurd fun. Jack Bauer is the fantasy bad-*** that everyone would like to be deep down. Not too far removed from GI Joe or Chuck Norris movies.

I'm not the biggest Kiefer fan, but think he totally nailed this role.

Oh man, best news ever! I loved every season of 24. I really hope they bring Tony back, again. ;)

Homeland is VERY good but 24 was a level above it IMO. Just much more intense and edge of your seat suspense. Love it!

I hope they do bring it back for more than just 13 episodes though.

Back