'24' to return on FOX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What? I never heard that Donald Sutherland died

But Jack's is... :)

I totally forgot about Jack's dad. He was played by James Cromwell in the end wasn't he?

Damn I need to watch this show again.

Oops sorry, I thought we were talking about Jack's Dad in the show. Yes, it was played by James Cromwell and Jack blew his *** hell :D

But Donald Sutherland is alive still- terrific actor, just like Kiefer.

Anybody know where this image is from ...

051313_KieferSutherland.jpg

? Saw it attached to a story about 24 coming back. I don't think its a 24 picture, though. Doesn't look familiar. Sutherland looks too old, and he never carried an HK P30 (the gun he's holding) during 24. Is it from Touch?

SnakeDoc

Yea that's from Touch.

Coming back for just 12 episodes huh? They better be 2 hour episodes or else they should rename it "12" instead of 24 :lol

"Each episode of "Live Another Day" will still unfold over the course of an hour, but viewers won't see as much of the in-between hours. "It may go 7 a.m., 8 a.m., 10 a.m.," Reilly says, depending on how the story comes together."

I think it's a great concept, we will get to see the best of 24 in 12 hours :clap

I truly hope that this isn't a one off though- I'd love if they continued making future seasons with this format. It's better than no 24, right? :pray:

I agree ..my cousin called me a few days ago and told me , the best news i've had in a while !! My second favorite series of all time is back !
I won't add Jack anywhere here , i'm tired if that rhyme ..oops

Details are finally emerging.

24 filming in London ...

https://www.24spoilers.com/2013/10/03/24-live-another-day-film-london/

Audrey Raines (Kim Raver) and James Heller (William Devane) to return. Last we saw Audrey, she was catatonic after being rescued from Chinese torture at the end of Ssn 6, and Heller had told Jack to hit the bricks. Heller is rumored to be the President in the upcoming installment (William Devane was also the President in The Dark Knight Rises ... I smell crossover).

https://www.24spoilers.com/2013/10/04/william-devane-kim-raver-return-24-live-another-day/

James-Heller-Audrey-Raines-24.jpg

SnakeDoc

I used to always get nervous about the new season of 24. Which of my favorite characters were they gonna kill next.

Can't wait to see this! It's a nice change of setting, having Bauer out of the U.S. I really hope Tony makes a come-back, too.

I really hope so. I've been waiting for a Tony figure to compliment my Enterbay Jack Bauer for the longest time.

Back