2016 Rio Summer Olympic Games!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised there hasn't been more coverage on what's going on in Louisiana since people in this country love to add filters to their FB pics. Unfortunately, the news programs cover whatever caters to the lowest common denominator in this country. Get ready to see "Free Lochte" posts all over social media.

Unfortunately, this is too true.

Sounds like there was a robbery after the fact. Give us $10,000 or you'll have to stay in our corrupt sewer water zika infested poverty stricken ****hole. Pay up!
Zika infested like Florida? Sorry but sometimes you Americans should get off your high horse cause things aren't perfect in the US either.

Zika infested like Florida? Sorry but sometimes you Americans should get off your high horse cause things aren't perfect in the US either.

Of course things aren't perfect. Have you seen our candidates for President? But the Zika epidemic started in Brazil and spread like wildfire through the Americas because they didn't contain it. Just like they failed to clean up the water that they said would be ready for the Olympics. Now they're shaking down young athletes who got caught in a dumb lie. Sorry, but I'm going to point out corruption when I see it, doesn't matter where or who it is.

Wow Bolt and Phelps definitely went out on top in their Olympic careers :clap

Congrats Women on Team USA on relay Gold! The men :pfft: really DQ d again :gah:

Last edited:
Of course things aren't perfect. Have you seen our candidates for President? But the Zika epidemic started in Brazil and spread like wildfire through the Americas because they didn't contain it. Just like they failed to clean up the water that they said would be ready for the Olympics. Now they're shaking down young athletes who got caught in a dumb lie. Sorry, but I'm going to point out corruption when I see it, doesn't matter where or who it is.

:lol A 32-year old is not a "young athlete". Must suck being the second-most successful swimmer in the men's swim team and still being a nobody.

Yeah, can't wait to see the 30 for 30 they do on the men's team. They're the Buffalo Bills of Olympic relay.

:lol A 32-year old is not a "young athlete". Must suck being the second-most successful swimmer in the men's swim team and still being a nobody.

Not talking Lochte. The other swimmers. Them being forced to stay in Brazil to revise their statements is still a shakedown, and the one who paid was 26. That's still young and dumb to me.

Tyson Gay sucks..please retire

Gatlin would like to see in Tokyo. Think he has a shot without Bolt possibly not there

Not talking Lochte. The other swimmers. Them being forced to stay in Brazil to revise their statements is still a shakedown, and the one who paid was 26. That's still young and dumb to me.

OK, but still... the cops saw an opportunity to save some face after being bollocked in the international media, it's no surprise they took it.

OK, but still... the cops saw an opportunity to save some face after being bollocked in the international media, it's no surprise they took it.

True, but the judge ordering them to surrender their passports was out of bounds. They weren't suspects in a crime. Withholding someone's passport should be reserved for serious offenders or suspected terrorists. They just went way overboard and then decided to let them go after a "donation" was paid. I can't believe more people aren't disturbed by that.

If Brazilian cops care about looking bad, they shouldn't operate like third world pickpockets with badges when their country is in the international spotlight. Yes, the swimmers behaved like jackasses. But last I checked, being a drunken tourist is a higher road than scumbag policia.

True, but the judge ordering them to surrender their passports was out of bounds. They weren't suspects in a crime. Withholding someone's passport should be reserved for serious offenders or suspected terrorists. They just went way overboard and then decided to let them go after a "donation" was paid. I can't believe more people aren't disturbed by that.

I don't get that amount $10,000 really, even if drunk moron Lochte wrecked the bathroom, it's not $10,000 worth in that city and certainly not how that station looked on tv .:slap

The judge figured " I know you guys have money American smucks..so pay up or don't leave "

It made Lochte and Brazilian enforcement look bad to the whole world :lecture

Dude, it's Brazil :lol

Men's soccer is something the U.S. will never, ever get over the hump when it comes to medaling in the Olympics..can't understand it :thud:

Give it time, when the U.S. focuses on a team sport they'll get there eventually. Europe is getting better at basketball but they have a long way to go. Soccer has gained in popularity since I played when I was a kid. It's only a matter of time for this and the World Cup.

Give it time, when the U.S. focuses on a team sport they'll get there eventually. Europe is getting better at basketball but they have a long way to go. Soccer has gained in popularity since I played when I was a kid. It's only a matter of time for this and the World Cup.

Maybe, but it's nice to see Brazil win the Gold again..Now there won't be any strange deaths to Brazilian athletes at least this Olympics . Honestly that country is crazy when the men's soccer fails. :lecture

WTH..Merritt's team can win a relay but Gatlin's can't?

This proves that Tyson Gay is bad luck :gah:

Back