2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
little pumkin going by on the Hellboy statue page takes you to
the Frankenstein bust page for a special deal

Will there be any 15 minute tiny little goolies (.gifs), this time around?

I had a problem logging into my affiliate account. I just received a reply that its fixed and that they are updated its homepage, because there will be a new item announced in a moment. No idea how long a moment lasts at SideShow but keep your eyes peeled people!!

Ironman1188 said:
Where's your girlfriend? :naughty

LOOLLLL...... she's at work Ironman, me,I'm taking a couple days off work just for the spook, I will definitely need one of Stephanie's ''special'' massage when she comes back,to release all this tension that the spooktacular event is giving me....

That smarts!

Ouch! I wish they had warned us there would be actual products for order; I was expecting pre-orders! This is going to take a lot of people by surprise!

D'oh!!!! Still 4 more annoncements to go and one of those might be a creature 1/4 and SW 1/4!!! :google Plus Im thinking on getting the HB bust!

Come on some one buy those frank busts, I have one and he is pretty cool so come you know you want one.

I can bet that Sideshow will be saving the best for last... I'm sure a big announcement will be the final day.

Surprise!

SideshowDusty said:
You all should know by now that you can't bet on anything with us :p No rules here!

Oh, I'm learning not to take anything for granted with you guys anymore! :wacky

Back