2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found a spooktacular item, but I cant do anything with it, because its a wait-list item :google. Talk about weird!!!

I just wandered across it. No idea how I got there. I was browsing the European LOTR section and suddenly, there it was. I'll mail Dusty about it. Maybe she knows something about it.

Judging from his comments, I'll make an educated guess and say that it was an Elendil bust.

Then I can tell you that you are not even a tiny bit close ^^

I'll wait untill Dusty answers. If its nothing, I'll tell you what it was. If it's something, I'll let you know as soon as I got it ;)

Ironman188 can you let me know if you see any great deals
on Apes , I have been admiring them and might buy a few

I've been looking, to no avail. :banghead
So far the only related deals are the Ursus/Gorilla Soldier and the Lawgiver/Zaius/gorilla soldier ones. But I'm hoping.....

Both good deals but I don't want any statues just to get the figures.
I will keep checking though

I was debating getting the Lawgiver/Zaius/soldier if the 99 cent shipping counts on it. Then I could make my own Lawgiver bleed :joy

Cool
They haven't listed international shipping so I can't take a chance
on a having weigh a ton.
I like the mutants as well

The discount on shipping is for all in-stock items. So why wouldnt the PotA sets fall under that catagory if they are showing in-stock?

I'm just used to seeing a great shipping offer only to be told that the heavier items are extra. Not from Sideshow per se, just in general.

Funny, all the banners I get now keep leading to the Hellboy 1/4, even though that the is no longer listed for sale. :confused:

Edit: OK, 35% off the VH Frankenstein's Monster bust now. I'll pass...

I'm getting:

Frankenstein's Monster Bust
Van Helsing Polystone Busts
35% off at $39

Back