2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Yawn*

Okay, I've got to get myself to bed or else I won't be worth a dime tomorrow - so if there are questions/comments/problems, drop me a PM and I will try to address them as best as I can tomorrow! Goodnight everyone - have fun!!!

(this also means that no one will be approving comments on the Sideshow site for a few hours - but have no fear that if you have questions, they will be answered to the best of our ability at the soonest possible time - either on this board or on the Spooktacular page :) )

Everyone going off to bed? No one here but myself sleep on a couch? No argument really from me as I used to sleep on the floor.

Anyway, for those wondering about the Scavenger Hunt clues: the first clue I know of isn't yet listed on the Spooktacular Homepage. The clue word is up, however.

Last edited:
Sideshow Dusty elaborated on the Scavenger Hunt clues which can be found on Sideshow's website here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=377#comments

If I understand correctly, a numbered clue will be given on the Spooktacular Homepage. This clue, when solved, should lead you to a specific page where a clue box is located. Within the clue box will be a clue word which is what should be jotted down and numbered after the relevant clue initially given.

Last edited:
New Banner!

New banner is up for 25% off 1/4 Scale Freddy Krueger! I already own this, so just posting for others! Go get it! :joy

Yeah, I found the Freddy banner too. Passing since I already have it. Wish I had checked earlier now though, probably would have bitten on the invisible man deal.

Just got the Freddy 1/4 for 25% off.I'm glad I waited for this one to go down in price.But I was charged more than .99 cents for shipping.Still a good deal...

Last edited:
dr2red said:
Kanamit is on special now with the banner. 26.00 US
Just got him last week

I think he was at that or near that already, wasn't he? :confused: Although with the shipping discount, I guess it is still a good deal...

I was going to pickup two hellboy figures last week but I held
off for the spooktacular. I hope they come up

ironman, considering how often the invisible man comes up. you just may get him again. unless of course he's so popular that he gets sold out. which i don't think will happen so soon if at all... judging from response. :D

Pooh ,I am not paying 187 for a statue I don't want just to get abe for free

Back