2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
US Shipping Specials

EU Shipping Specials
Order now & receive
99¢ US Shipping*

*for a limited time only on new orders of in-stock items

That's Right! Place an order for any in-stock item and we will ship it to you for just 99¢! If there is room in your shipping box, we will also include a FREE GIFT with your purchase as a special thank you from the Sideshow Collectibles team for ordering with us!

But is this for Canada as well?

they have instructions on the spooktacular page now with a spreadsheet
to save your clues

You know, that's a very good question re: Canada - Of course it was left out of the chart - I hope that doesn't hurt the Canadians' feelings :eek: I will update you tomorrow for sure, after talking to the Mistress who's in charge - can you PM to remind me to ask? I have a lot of stuff on my mind :p

Front page banner actually said international shipping as well,
just have to find the banner again

Two different banners do say International deals but it's not specific.
Should I go ahead and make my purchase assuming that I am getting
some kind of shipping deal?

The specific information is located on the aforementioned link from the Spooktacular page (banners should direct to that same page when clicking on them). It is only on in-stock sales - which most of our banner specials should be. I am almost 100% positive that Canadians will also be included in the shipping deals - if for some crazy reason it doesn't work out that way, you can always cancel your order. :duff

I am going to order and hope for the best.
The banners say international customers but they
have no details once you click on the banner.

First Banner!

Ok, first banner was for 33% off a 12" Invisible Man figure with a free Hunchback of Notre Dame 12" figure thrown in. I already have the exclusive Invisible Man, but decided to go for this deal. With .99 shipping and maybe a free gift, it was just too good to pass up! :rolleyes:

Darn you, Sideshow. I broke down and picked up an Invisible Man. Not one of my favorite horror films, but still a good one with fairly impressive effects for its time. Of course, the character is very recognizable as well. It doesn't hurt getting the Hunchback figure for free as well (my third!)! A good film that would have been forgettable without Lon Chaney's masterful make-up work and performance.

Sideshow staff, is the special shipping price to be added/shown on the order page or will it be fulfilled when the order is actually shipped? As it is now, the shipping cost was over $9.00 for both figures.

Back