12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The PF looks good to me, but the paint is off - that said, I only passed on it due to finances (job is giving me a 20% pay cut next year due to economy)....

Maybe someone should tell SS that Ford's eyes arent blue - that bugs on the 12" and the sculpt is great, the paint apps hold it back. I realize his eyes are hazel, but that aint blue, dudes!!!

I am annoyed he looks short next to the ANH Han too!

Bro, there are plenty of pics to show that the jacket isn't green and the sculptor's already come into the PF thread to clarify that the headsculpts are identical. I thought all of that bogus critique had been squashed.

Man, I can't resist getting pulled back into this :monkey3

I honestly don't recall critiquing the sculpt since seeing it first-hand. That's the one thing I can say for the PF---the likeness is almost perfect, and that's all I've been saying about it unless I blacked-out and Evil Ashton took over the controls for a few posts.

The clothing however---well, it speaks for itself. I honestly just think it's a matter of, can you make yourself like it and convince yourself it's correct?

People tend to get up-in-arms over criticisms of their collectibles, but at the end of the day if you like it then good for you. That's all that matters.

Does anyone know if the Medicom Indy's shirt will fit on an ACE or Hot Toys TT body? I dont have a medicom figure in reference but it seems a lot smaller that the Sideshow Indy.

My wife wanted me to put my Indy up for now, since he clashed with our Christmas decorations...I found a work around though:

IMG_09782.JPG

Finally got mine this morning! I only had a couple of quick minutes to look him over before I had to leave for work but he really looks great. The neck is horribly wobbly like in the youtube video, but the rest of his joints are pretty good, even tight. I'm hoping the neck will fix itself in a day or so, like others have mentioned.

Now I can't wait to get home!

Switched it onto the truetype...man oh man the difference...it almost looks like Indy feels more comfortable in his new bod.The jacket is filled out more, all joints are tighter,and he sits on top my tv looking cool as hell.

I just want to say, I hate the pro body so much.

I tried to fix the dried glue, but that caused the head to go back its super floppy state. Damnit.

I just want to say, I hate the pro body so much.

I tried to fix the dried glue, but that caused the head to go back its super floppy state. Damnit.

:rotfl I feel ya. Tried the superglue deal, expanding the ball with plasticwrap, etc. Seems like everything I did just encouraged that damn ring inside to expand even more. I gave it so many chances to work before switching it out for a TT. Got fed up with "drunk-dozing" Indy. I hope the issues are isolated here as it's considerably better than the Buck and has quite a lot of potential. If only they can work out the bugs! :banghead

Back