12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every shot the gun changes. Im sure he was supposed to have 2 guns, but that scene was a total screw up. First he had the .45, then then revolver, then the .45...ect.

I thought he started with the revolver and then the idea was he ran out of bullets and not having time to reload, just pulled out the .45.

Every shot the gun changes. Im sure he was supposed to have 2 guns, but that scene was a total screw up. First he had the .45, then then revolver, then the .45...ect.

You're right. There is actually a short clip where it looks like perhaps Indy stashes his revolver in his bag (since he's probably out of bullets by that time), but we see both the revolver and automatic before he does that. I think it even goes from one to the other when a shot changes angles in the space of a second, but it's hard to be sure. I can't help but wonder if sometime in the editing process they put the shots out of order.

I posted the scene...he shoots the .45, goes behind the door, and re-loads his revolver, then when he comes back out, he shoots his .45, as he goes back in, he has his revolver, then he comes out with his .45 again. Just a mistake. Kinda weird though....

You're right. There is actually a short clip where it looks like perhaps Indy stashes his revolver in his bag (since he's probably out of bullets by that time), but we see both the revolver and automatic before he does that. I can't help but wonder if sometime in the editing process they put the shots out of order.

Lucas would say "Oh yeah, we did that on purpous to replicate how the old serials didnt care about continuty!"

:rolleyes:

This seems a point of inconsistency. Mine holds the whip fine in the appropriate position.

On your figure, where is the magnet on the loose end of the holder? Mine was about 3-4 millimeters away from the edge, which meant that there was no way the magnet would reach with the whip in the holder. I removed the magnet and superglued it closer to the edge and now it works, although it's still a tight fit with the magnets just barely touching.

On your figure, where is the magnet on the loose end of the holder? Mine was about 3-4 millimeters away from the edge, which meant that there was no way the magnet would reach with the whip in the holder. I removed the magnet and superglued it closer to the edge and now it works, although it's still a tight fit with the magnets just barely touching.

Mine's the same distance from the tip as yours was.

Speaking of magnets (and this has probably come up, but I tuned out of this thread for quite a while) isn't the little magnetized whip holder on his belt too small to actually put the whip in if you have it the right way up?

yeah I think seans right, because mine holds just fine.

15.jpg

I decided to cut the strings tying down the collar to the jacket, I think it looks better now, let you guys decide for yourselves, very easy to do if you want to do it.

Back