1/6th republic commandos wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mac's are for girls :monkey3 ive got a gaming PC granted it needs updating its a few years old now but it can still play anything thats out and on high settings.

Oh dear were at it again here comes the..
1671.gif

no, don't worry, we're still talking about commandos, right?

So it's still loosely related...

:lol

come, C-bob, come with me to the All Things RC thread, and I will show you it's wonders.... :D

Mike, he's turning out so good. love it.
really want one of these busts to try and cast parts as well but they are kinda pricey for me.

Mac's are for girls :monkey3 ive got a gaming PC granted it needs updating its a few years old now but it can still play anything thats out and on high settings.

Oh dear were at it again here comes the..
1671.gif

funny... your views on Mac combined with your sentence structure make an obvious pairing.

funny... your views on Mac combined with your sentence structure make an obvious pairing.

Oh dear the english teacher is at it again :lol btw i like mac's i just wouldn't buy 1 :peace

Are you going to sculpt new leg armour and knee's bobamike? anyway im looking forward to seeing what else you've done.

Last edited:
Oh dear the english teacher is at it again :lol btw i like mac's i just wouldn't buy 1 :peace

Are you going to sculpt new leg armour and knee's bobamike? anyway im looking forward to seeing what else you've done.

paitents young grasshopper.updates will come,but you must quiet your mind.
actually I dont for see any updates till the weekend.and then its gonna be the chest armor.I will be starting on the waist armor sculpt and the knee armor next week hopefully.and from that point it will take as long as a couple weeks to work the sculpt out and make a mold and cast and paint.so updates will start slowing down real soon.

I wish i was a young grasshopper im nrly 36 and ive got hair growing in unusual places lol.

Do you use Smooth-Cast 300 and OOMOO 30 for your work bobamike?

Anyway i will be as patient as possible :monkey3 and i hope the rest of those backpack codes are ok for ya. If you need more than 8 let me know and i'll do random numbers.

sorry guys no update as of now.I plan to work on the commando this week.my wife has been on my case about being in my room to much and I have been doing more family time to get her off my butt.

hey guys, just want to let you know things are going slowly,but I have made some good progress lately and I cant wait to show what I have been up to.I have to say I am very happy with my sculpting skills.sorry no pics yet.I think I am going to wait till I am done before I show anymore pics. when I am done with the rc commando he will come with alternate head(jango) and the rifle will have the different attachments and he will also have the blaster.and all four styles of commandos will be done soon.I have to finish up on the weapons and the last two backpacks and finish the sculpting on the knee armor and butt plate.but the mid section/crotch armor is done and the mold has been made.so stay tuned for future updates.:chew:chew:chew

I am working on mine all by myself.all I know is this will be the greatest set of customs I have ever done.its taking for ever,but the end result will be worth the wait.I have waited years to have these guys and now the wait is almost over.

I am working on mine all by myself.all I know is this will be the greatest set of customs I have ever done.its taking for ever,but the end result will be worth the wait.I have waited years to have these guys and now the wait is almost over.

"It will be a day long remembered..." :lecture

Their gonna be amazing bobamike cant wait to see them.

Oh btw ItsSinjin wants to get some pred bio's off you in your other thread :peace

Excited to see how this turns out and if you offer kits - I'd be interested as I've been wanting a RC for a long time in 1/6th!

hey guys this project is still a go.I am currently working on the butt armor.the front cod piece armor is completed and the mold is done.after that the knee pads will be sculpted and the rework on the leg armor.overall I cant wait to complete this project.I have molds ready to do all four commandos.I just have to complete these last few sculpts and all the world will be able to see my r/c commandos.

This is so damn cool. Your Republic Commando work just friggin' rocks. Friggin' Rocks!!

Back