1/6th republic commandos wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap

very nice! Looks almost the same as Dorgs's commandos, and you did this with no help?

And I see you're using the Alumilite resin, that's what I always buy!

Really cool. Its all looking grand mike. I hope mine turn out like that.
The pads look great, i still hve not figured a way of attatching them, i would love to see what you have done.

MArk

Really cool. Its all looking grand mike. I hope mine turn out like that.
The pads look great, i still hve not figured a way of attatching them, i would love to see what you have done.

MArk

thanks mark.
I am not sure on the pads yet.still a ways off before I am worried about that.I have to make the final molds of everything and sculpt the knee armor and re work the leg armor before I cast up all four of the guys.

they are gonna be so cool. I am having trouble with a couple of the moulds, really tough to cast the tubular armour parts.

just an update pic.fixer will be up next after boss and then scorch and sev!
familychristmassnow010-1.jpg

:clap

Very cool! Looking forward to seeing the rest... did you get all 4 GG busts to recast from? Or are you sculpting additions for the backpacks for Fixer and Scorch?

looking good Mike! nice clean casts as always. cant wait to see more progress on these guys.

Gahh darn it Mike that is great. I dont know if I will get around to making the extra bits to the back packs for a while.... Yours looks stunning!

Mark

Back