my comicon lt. clone trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I feel pleny dumb...:slap I just read the whole thing rather than just typing away. Where did you pick up the Clone head? Did you do up any other clones & are there any clear pics avlbl. for viewing ?

Re: clone trooper

That clone head,:clap: did you make that? what about the bodyglove he's wearing, where did that come from? amazing...:thud:

Is that the new SS spandex body suit for clones I heard them talking about. I heard they were ditching the vinyl ones and going with ridged spandex. I could never get my hands on the striped vinyl they were using for clones, but this stuff is fairly easy to get, I might have to pick some up. Either way it looks way better than the vinyl ones, and is much cheaper to produce if its one of theirs.

Wow, nice troopers bobamike! I like the Shadow Trooper! You might wanna switch out those Hasbro hands for a SS pair or something, but other than that he looks awesome! And nice paintjob on the Jango HS too.

Well , you can buy it in a hobby store as " Bare metal foil " and pay a lot , or pick it up in a hardware store for a fraction of the price . I bought a roll from a "pound shop " ( in the U.K ) years ago and am still using it ! It's basically aluminium foil but with an adhesive backing . As long as the surface you're sticking it to is clean and free of blemishes , you can buff it with a cotton bud to a mirror finish . It takes a little practice to get it right , but the results are well worth the effort .:wink1:

I used the mirror metallic card from a hobby store for my Gree. I cut the whole eye piece out and hot glued it in place from the inside of the helmet.

Back