1/6th republic commandos wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOW Mike they are looking amazing!!! I love the shots, your room looking INSANE. They all look brilliant. Sevs shoulder armour is fantastic and the DC's!!! well they are something else greeeaat!

Ow and don't forget to send me your address MIke, I have a head on my desk for you!!!!!!!!

:cut:cut

WOW!!!

I've been MIA with family and work and just had a chance to catch-up on the progress and it's amazing! Mike they look great!

thanks guys.its alot of work and having to jugle family time too.I would of been done with this project months ago if I didnt have to spend time with the family and do work around the house.I dont know how you do it mark.I think you have clones of yourself locked away in your closet.
anyways I still have a good bit of painting and weathering to do as well as sculpting the knee armor and the shin armor.I have decided to use the regular clone trooper thigh armor.and then the leg thingy for scorch and sev.and then I will be done!!!!!

I dont know bob.I guess its in the eyes of the beholder.I think the thigh armor looks good,just need to rework the lower shin armor.I am using the g.g. maquette as refference and the armor on those figs looks almost the exact same.I know the r.c. commandos are beefed up more than the regular clones,but I dont want to make them look like the michelin man either.so I am trying to stay in the middle,not to thin and not to fat.

well if you want to get the lower leg armor I have done I can send you up a copy to cast up its all already done and would save you some time

Yeah no probes Mike if there is anything you need that i can help out with then just say. It was you that inspired me to give it a go and there is no way I could have made one with out cbob, Chaka, witekite and vivisect.

I can send you casts of anything.

Damn that looks AWESOME Bobamike! :clap :clap :clap :bow

don't tell Dorgs I said this, but I think your commandos are the best so far... :monkey3

hey guys here are some pics of mine,almost done.
Picture013-1.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture020-1.jpg

Picture021-1.jpg

Picture022-1.jpg

Picture023-1.jpg

I still have some final touches to do to them and alittle more weathering.I cant wait to finish this project.its been along ride.but I do have two custom squads in the works.so it all starts over.I have several projects cooking right now,a new improved ep3 clone trooper helmet,sease tin head,and a character I am not going to mention at this point because I dont want anyone else to beat me to him.

Lol all sounds great mike, if u need some more bits for e other squads let me know mike.
I can not wait to see what you come up with next and thank you so much for the help with the weapons

Back