1/6th republic commandos wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K here's a few more.

Copyof38backpack.png
CopyofCopyof38backpack.png

I cant find any other original numbers but im sure the dude person knows.

Last edited:
Nps m8 anytime :chew put me down for a set whenever your set to go, i'd love 1 of these figs and i'd enjoy painting him as well :monkey5

Last edited:
Oh its ok i found some more with code numbers i'll do them tomorrow.

# RC-1309 Niner, Republic Commando, Omega Squad
# RC-1136 Darman, Republic Commando, Omega Squad
# RC-8015 Fi, Republic Commando, Omega Squad
# RC-3222 Atin, Republic Commando, Omega Squad

# RC-1138 Boss, Republic Commando, Delta Squad
# RC-1262 Scorch, Republic Commando, Delta Squad
# RC-1140 Fixer, Republic Commando, Delta Squad
# RC-1207 Sev, Republic Commando, Delta Squad

Last edited:
Dunno about guru :lol but thanks anyway i enjoy playing about with stuff.

Photoshop and similar software is pretty easy to use, i just play about with it making gifs,sigs stuff for online gaming etc.

Im gonna help a buddy with some stuff for his website soon :chew i think i'll install CorelDRAW again for that though.

LOL master cbob... lol lovin the numbers they are gonna look great. I really want to get some of those BUSTS to take casts from, and the Back pack is killer

LOL master cbob... lol lovin the numbers they are gonna look great. I really want to get some of those BUSTS to take casts from, and the Back pack is killer

Oh dont they only took a few mins to make and im getting the i need too cast stuff itch now as well :eek:

yeah no kidding, I can't find one on eBay for under the price of SS Vader at retail.. and it's not posable, and it's only half a 1/6 scale person! Such scammers they are...

Your a Guru dude :peace

aww thanks, not really, I bet Dorgs is tho...

hey, what if we all collaborated on a photoshop project?

that would be :cool:

Ive never played the game but that suit is just too goddam cool :rock

the game is awesome! One of my hobbies is constantly modding it...

got it back in 2007 and haven't been bored with it, not with all the easy mods you can make... Like I added the 501st legion into one level... IDK if you have already seen the piccies on the "All Things Republic Commando" thread, but they're there if you're interested.

you should definitely consider getting the game for the PC... even if you yourself don't like modding it, once the game is over (it's fairly short), you'll still be able to download custom maps and things... in fact, I'm currently attempting to make a level where you play as Sev (he's the one that looks blood-spattered, cuz you usually play as Boss, the orange one as seen in Bobamike's WIP pics)

I end up missing alot of games cos i play MMO's half the time with my 6000+ strong guildies. Im playing Star Trek online atm and im gonna play Star Wars the old republic when it comes out :rock

I end up missing alot of games cos i play MMO's half the time with my 6000+ strong guildies. Im playing Star Trek online atm and im gonna play Star Wars the old republic when it comes out :rock

well, you didn't "miss" it, it's not like you can't buy it anymore...

I found it on amazon for around $11 (about £7)

if you have a PC, you should consider getting it. Unfortunately, they never released a Mac version...

and I LOVE the cinematic trailer for TOR, looks awesome!

Mac's are for girls :monkey3 ive got a gaming PC granted it needs updating its a few years old now but it can still play anything thats out and on high settings.

Oh dear were at it again here comes the..
1671.gif

Back