my comicon lt. clone trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobamike

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys I added a custom casted and painted jango head to my lt. clone I got from comicon.
Picture048.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture050.jpg

and here is my custom tweaked sideshow clonetrooper helmet.
Picture052.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture058.jpg

and my work in progress utapau shadow trooper.
Picture059.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture061.jpg

great job on both the jango mug and the shadow trooper, love the lense color you gave it, looks excellent!

Love it they look amazing. I might have to have a stab at a shadow clone as well cos i have some red mirror card and yours looks amazing :peace

thanks for the complements guys! I hope to finish up my shadow trooper tonight.did anybody notice the change I made to the aireators on the helmets? hurricane gave me the idea.thanks dude!I cut the sideshow aireator chin off the helmet and grafted a koyobukia one in place and made a mold of the new helmet.so now I have to go back and replace the helmets on all my clones to make them all the same.

thanks for the complements guys! I hope to finish up my shadow trooper tonight.did anybody notice the change I made to the aireators on the helmets? hurricane gave me the idea.thanks dude!I cut the sideshow aireator chin off the helmet and grafted a koyobukia one in place and made a mold of the new helmet.so now I have to go back and replace the helmets on all my clones to make them all the same.

My clone envy is acting up again:)

Feel free to send me the helmets you replace, wouldnt want them going to waste. :lol

Loving it! :clap So what all did you do to mod that clone helmet??

basically its a sideshow helmet,with the whole chin part choped off with the koyobukia chin grafted in its place.the koyobukia chin and aireators are more accurate than the sideshow sculpt.look at the utapau clone helmet for the comparison.the helmet on the fig is the modded version and the one in my hand is the stock sideshow one.everything from the teeth down is new.

basically its a sideshow helmet,with the whole chin part choped off with the koyobukia chin grafted in its place.the koyobukia chin and aireators are more accurate than the sideshow sculpt.look at the utapau clone helmet for the comparison.the helmet on the fig is the modded version and the one in my hand is the stock sideshow one.everything from the teeth down is new.

:clap It looks fantastic.

Back