1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the belt is definitely less brown than proto pics (my pics appear more grey under LED light thou) It's saturated brown.
The body is not bad for generic soldier body.
body.jpg

That's cool. You going to weather your figure? The video review said the pleather was thin. Which from what I heard the thiner it is the longer it will last.

That's cool. You going to weather your figure? The video review said the pleather was thin. Which from what I heard the thiner it is the longer it will last.

it's the other way round actually.

Medicom Pleather is one of the thinnest when they actually make it thin.

the belt is definitely less brown than proto pics (my pics appear more grey under LED light thou) It's saturated brown.
The body is not bad for generic soldier body.
View attachment 303708

is this the same body as what DAM toys use on their soldiers? because i don't really like the upper arm's/shoulder shape.

I decided to go ahead and order the AF figure as well while it's still available from KG Hobby. You know, to celebrate the impending apocalypse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lmao first comment on our situation. Soon people will want to be all shiny and chrome.

You know, it's good timing to get a Mad Max figure at the moment lol

Just got my VTS and finished putting it together. Thought you lot would appreciate a few quick photos. Very nice in hand I must say.
fd5d64e6ba03be974574627dabc5667f.jpg
b3eb723d017d51e773cfa15b1e33056e.jpg
c6676c9815516cda6e2ca3a45275f13e.jpg
b34ccdd5b35654f4b63927534ceffa85.jpg
bde0f1a9ad6cf6f5c4ae57dc4d4e532b.jpg
20f3d9fb7938b2f5cf184b2799b49159.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoulder pad looks good in these recent pics. I know there was some concern that it looked way too big. This shaping up to be a nice fig. Can't wait to get mine!

@jonoomorgan's first picture sells the likeness, finally.

And @paulcarson's use of the AF clothing makes the perfect figure. I'll probably do this and sell off the leathers to recoup cost. I want the rest of the accessories. Are you using the VTS body?

Hi, I just wanted to ask for some tips on weathering...

I have bought the HT Terminator boots (I know they arent accurate but i think they would look good on this figure), but i have no idea on how to weather them properly.

I was thinking of using some sandpaper on them???

if anyone has any tips, it would be greatly appreciated!

IMG_0940-horz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back