1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same owner on facebook.

15000122_1303685482995984_8747834067492604481_o.jpg

15000122_1303685482995984_8747834067492604481_o.jpg

That's an awesome pic of the sculpt. I finally finished his mfp boots using the HT han solo pair. And I weathered them.20161107_173500.jpg

My order from KG has been on 'awaiting shipment' for quite a while now... anyone got shipping notice from them?

They changed to 'Shipped' yesterday morning.

However, the tracking number isn't recognised so they probably aren't moving yet.

Still "Processing" on Monkey Depot. Can't wait! He looks amazing in some of the photos.

Thanks for the kind words. Can't wait to get him in and get to work. I added more weathering a min ago using different shades of brown.

That's the thing this isn't a HT figure. So I don't imagine vts outfit would break down easily. But it really doesn't matter what version you pick if it's the AF or Vts. We finally got a 1/6th mad max. It's been a long time sence it was announced we can all be glad for that. Lol

i wouldn't say that til the day Mel Max being mass produced.

i wouldn't say that til the day Mel Max being mass produced.

:pray:

Got to believe somebody somewhere is considering releasing a Mel Max.

There again, I thought somebody would've shown a Furiosa or an Immortan Joe by now as well.

Still "Processing" on Monkey Depot. Can't wait! He looks amazing in some of the photos.

I spoke to the dude that runs Monkey Depot (I went to the actual store), he said that they shipped from China yesterday (11/7) and should take 3 to 3 1/2 weeks to get to the US and pass customs. Should be in our hands by the end of the month "hopefully" he said.

I spoke to the dude that runs Monkey Depot (I went to the actual store), he said that they shipped from China yesterday (11/7) and should take 3 to 3 1/2 weeks to get to the US and pass customs. Should be in our hands by the end of the month "hopefully" he said.

Awesome! Thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sweet! That's where I preordered.

We have been lucky enough to get hold of ours today and thought we would do a quick unboxing before our review. Hope you enjoy it. Please ask any questions on the Youtube video page as I only get notifications from there and not this site. Hope you enjoy it.

^^^ Yeeeesss! Was just about to post a link to your video myself. Keep up the great work on these reviews guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back