1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't think so. my usual shop is usually late with the stocks but i get Star points for buying from them. but good service though.

but my AF is already dissembled awaiting VTS's arrival.

but since you're working on VTS watch out not to stress the leather jacket when moving the arms up.

but i suggest you decide whether to go ahead with costume swap before putting the vest on. you don't wanna put on/put off too many times.
I see. I think I got some star points to. I'm just going to be using the VTS pleather jacket. Thanks for the heads-up.

I'm using the ACI Bruce body for Max. It's bulkier compared to ZC body and closer to Tom's stocky body.

Deathstroke87 to weather it, use acrylic paint with a soft brush, colors to use is beige, khaki, brown. Mix the first two colors and use the brush. What you want to do is dry brush so brush the paint off on a paper towel. Wait like a minute and then apply to the boots (use fast movement) you can remove any wet paint by cleaning it with your finger.

Thanks Luisenigma1! I can't say I'm much of a painter! I will give it a try and post the final result pictures here, I have some plans for this figure...

how do you fit the head+neck into a neck body?
I'm using the head from Eleven for my main Max. Most people think it's not as good as the VTS sculpt but I'm sure it will make a surprising difference in hand. The VTS head+body with pleather outfit will be my second chained version Max.

I'm using the head from Eleven for my main Max. Most people think it's not as good as the VTS sculpt but I'm sure it will make a surprising difference in hand. The VTS head+body with pleather outfit will be my second chained version Max.

I've been thinking about the Eleven head, in case the Brother Production never happens.

The Eleven looks like a good Hardy, but it would be a post Fury Road Max having let his hair grow. But that's okay with me because I'm not really into scene specific interpretations of characters in 1/6, because a character has a life beyond the frames shown on film.

Eleven's Paul Rudd was good, as was their paintwork on Vimal's Bernthal Punisher.

I've been thinking about the Eleven head, in case the Brother Production never happens.

The Eleven looks like a good Hardy, but it would be a post Fury Road Max having let his hair grow. But that's okay with me because I'm not really into scene specific interpretations of characters in 1/6, because a character has a life beyond the frames shown on film.

Eleven's Paul Rudd was good, as was their paintwork on Vimal's Bernthal Punisher.

can put up comparison pics between Elevel, Brothers, VTS?

And for those looking for a proper Boot, there's a few option:

Hot Toys T-1000 Police Boots

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-T1000-...091611?hash=item3d2abddf5b:g:gm0AAOSw7ehXSZ2w

Hot Toys DX10 Terminator 2 T800 Boots:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-1...615417?hash=item25be3021f9:g:8X0AAOSw5VZXBJrE

While the T-1000 boots seems to look more like Mad Max 1 Boots, since i happen to have T800 boots i bought long time ago i'll just go ahead with T-800 since it's wider & taller than AF Boots & comes weathered but with the knee & foot straps. From far both looks quite similar.

But yes no triangular cut at the top front.

btw need some help finding cheap VTS compatible Gloved hands.

both full gloved & fingerless gloves.

coz i have no idea how to choose non-HT peg hands.

I think I might be letting the VTS leather jacket and pants go .
That looks nice. I wont be doing anything to my figure. I'm just not into doing so much work on a figure. I'm probably going to be the only who's not going to modify the figure, and leave it untouched. Anyway, I'm getting my figure tomorrow. Sorry to the guys that are getting it later.

Got this figure in yesterday and I'm not sure how to assemble the thigh holster. It seems to come in two parts, and I'm not seeing how they connect. If there is anyone with this figure that can shed some light on the assembly, it would be greatly appreciated.

I used most of the AF set for these two customs. Intro Max and Nux. The VTS is going to be my final Max. Probably gonna keep it as is and weather it. I will exchange the shirt, shotgun and wristband though.
2fb6ec65cc8aefaa0718ea2f6e65c280.jpg

That looks nice. I wont be doing anything to my figure. I'm just not into doing so much work on a figure. I'm probably going to be the only who's not going to modify the figure, and leave it untouched. Anyway, I'm getting my figure tomorrow. Sorry to the guys that are getting it later.

You are not the only one. I will likely not be doing anything to mine either.

Got this figure in yesterday and I'm not sure how to assemble the thigh holster. It seems to come in two parts, and I'm not seeing how they connect. If there is anyone with this figure that can shed some light on the assembly, it would be greatly appreciated.

the holster has 2 straps on the back. You need to pas these through the loops on the drop pouch to secure it

Look up how MOLLE attachments work for real life gear. It'll help you understand how you feed the straps. If you have a pair of forceps or nice tweezers it'll make your life much, much easier.

the holster has 2 straps on the back. You need to pas these through the loops on the drop pouch to secure it

Look up how MOLLE attachments work for real life gear. It'll help you understand how you feed the straps. If you have a pair of forceps or nice tweezers it'll make your life much, much easier.

Thanks for the help!:hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back