1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Yeeeesss! Was just about to post a link to your video myself. Keep up the great work on these reviews guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thankyou for seeing it that quick :) We are both glad you enjoy it, Sometimes its hard after a long day at work to set everything up and film and then render on the computer and then upload, but it is worth it for the comments like that and the new subscribers that have come along in the last few weeks :) Thanks again Andy and Jo

After seeing this video. That leg brace can be fixed, and it looked like the piston moved.

Mad Max Fury Road is an absolute masterpiece and the title character definitely deserves a figure that is one too. It is a shame that George Miller is so reticent to allow Mad Max to be licensed because Max definitely deserves a Hot Toys or Blitzway quality figure...

wow mine already came.

the packaging is actually pretty decent, especially for a bootleg company.

the "shiney" neck people were talking about was because they were looking at a pic where the user didn't remove the plastic over it. :slap

He did touch the piston and it moved. But might just be flimsy. We will see monkey depot will get there's soon so I should have it when they do.

The piston is just molded plastic. the whole legbrace is just flexible plastic. there are some moving parts on the joints/hinges of it though.

prefer it over arts version... the arts is only single-sided brace.

Last edited:
I got mine as well.
Pretty happy with it overall.
My small complaints list (more of personal preference, I guess)

1. 1 piece head/neck - never a fan of it unless it's old Alfred head (distinct head to neck line)
2. Leg braces - it seems all parts are there, just assembled in a weird wrong way. Why? Anyways, this looks like it can be fixed by reassembling the parts.
3. Shoes - It's correct Valsetz-Boots he gets from bullet farm gang. Just wished it's lace is not molded one

Ah ok can you bend the leg brace the other way? It's mainly an easy fix just flip it to the right side. Shame about the piston. Fullmetal is still a good option.

Ah ok can you bend the leg brace the other way? It's mainly an easy fix just flip it to the right side. Shame about the piston. Fullmetal is still a good option.

Well if you value it that much - I guess.
Anyways, it's fixed for now on mine. Maybe I'll do custom upgrade later
legfix01.jpg

He just flipped it that's all. So it's not a huge amount of modding. Which is good. Until you get it upgraded if you want. And thank you for posting pics.

how bout sharing with us exactly how you fixed it?

Luisenigma1 kinda already explained it. - 'It's mainly an easy fix just flip it to the right side.'
It's upside down/Front back flipped. It was easier than I thought.
However, if you want to do one more step, you need to reverse the belt direction on the bottom two.

It took me about 30min - including belt redo.
Here is reference from movie
legbrace_ref.jpg

Luisenigma1 kinda already explained it. - 'It's mainly an easy fix just flip it to the right side.'
It's upside down/Front back flipped. It was easier than I thought.
However, if you want to do one more step, you need to reverse the belt direction on the bottom two.

It took me about 30min - including belt redo.
Here is reference from movie
View attachment 303704

you think using brown shoe shine will help improve the accuracy on the leather straps?

anyone can clarify AF vs VTS, which one is better in terms of Vest, Guns & Bullets & Accessories, Boots, Belt, Scarf & Pistol Holster?

am thinking of letting go AF parts that i don't need.

also i think Max looks better without the scarf.

brown shoe shine - It might work. The strap is actually very small and thin.
I had my old max custom I stopped because of this release announcement year ago. So, I'm gonna continue some parts and replace..:wink1:
MaxCustom_05small.jpg

another question how's the VTS body compared to HT TT? In terms of aestheticism.

brown shoe shine - It might work. The strap is actually very small and thin.
I had my old max custom I stopped because of this release announcement year ago. So, I'm gonna continue some parts and replace..:wink1:
View attachment 303706

notice VTS promo pics the straps are Brown pleather however in your previous pic they look white/light brown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back