1/6 Star Ace - Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter (Tri-Wizard Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Ace is doing excellent work. I am highly satisfied with their figures. More so than SSC at the moment. I was not thrilled to have the same Sirius Black sculpt on the POA figure, so I skipped it. Getting the others though.
Same here lol.

I want your wallet EMPTY!

image.jpg

Dying to see images of the final product. I believe Darklord Dave said this was on a boat with Hermoine right about now.

Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to stick to the payment plan for this one. Too much stuff coming out at the same time! On the bright side, I should get this a couple days after my birthday.

Anyone hear any update on this Harry? I thought he'd be out by now.

Those are not good pictures! They don't make the head sculpt look very good, because of the lighting he used in them.

Will you be buying this one?

Probably not tbh...I am trying to be strict with this line (but it is so hard!! :lol). I think the only other version of Harry I'll be getting (if it gets made) will be the Year 7 one - so I can 'bookend' it with my first year Harry.

i like the sculpt, i just think those pics are badly shadowed.

accessories are amazing.

The photos in that review aren't doing Harry's head sculpt any favors. I'll wait for Michael Crawford's review before passing judgment on whether or not to keep my pre-order for this figure.

Back