1/6 Star Ace - Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter (Tri-Wizard Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt looks like Harry, but I feel like they only captured about 80% of Daniel Radcliffe. I guess it's good enough, but I'd rather have something great.

I think this sculpt is a little better than the Snape one. Both are ALMOST there. They're decent, but not quite there yet.

Re: 1/6 Star Ace - Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter (Tri-Wizard Ver.) Figu

Just found out that the Noble Collection made sculptures of the dragons mentioned in GoF.

Noble UK still has the Swedish Short Snout in stock: The Noble Collection: Swedish Short Snout
NN7063L.jpg

Chinese Fireball (third-party seller on Amazon US: Amazon.com: Chinese Fireball Dragon by Noble Collection: Toys & Games )
51P3AD4uczL.jpg

Hungarian Horntail
51bNRBK65VL.jpg

Welsh Green
pic_hp_Welsh_Green1_2.jpg

We'll I just cancelled this. If it ever get's a Mad-Eye Moody-esque discount at Amazon I'll probably bite. The figure isn't entirely bad, it's just not worth the regular price.

My Hermione's and Tri Wizard Harry's arrive tomo, Cannot wait to see these guys in the flesh! (Plastic).

How are people that have them finding them?

I wonder if they will do any of the other Weasleys or students ? Would love to get Percy and the twins.

This is something I do not understand with Star Ace, Including announce figures, 4 Harrys, 2 Rons, 2 Sirius Blacks. The cast and world of this franchise is huge! give us variety! :)

This is something I do not understand with Star Ace, Including announce figures, 4 Harrys, 2 Rons, 2 Sirius Blacks. The cast and world of this franchise is huge! give us variety! :)

I think they want easy sales, they don't want to sit on certain characters. Maybe you'll get your occasional Ginny.

I think they want easy sales, they don't want to sit on certain characters. Maybe you'll get your occasional Ginny.

Too many Harry Potters is just asking for trouble, though. I collect Lego Harry Potter, and I have way more Harry minifigs than I really need. No point in selling them as everyone else also has excess quantities.

The head kills this for me. The accessories are great but the face is not doing it for me. I don't care how many angles it gets photo'd from, it's not harry for me. regardless I wasn't going to get every single iteration of the trio.

The boots are terrible. Going to need to heat them up to work them out.

Over here.

Back