1/6 Star Ace - Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter (Tri-Wizard Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here my only issue is that I've already paid for over half of this figure with flex pay.

If you've already paid that much for it, just send it back when you get it if it doesn't meet your expectations in-hand. You're allowed 30 days to do so, and you won't be fined for canceling a payment plan item that way.

Drybrushing the hair with some brown would go a long way to improving the look of the sculpt... right now it's just a big single color mass, but if you look at the proto it had some lighter and darker colors.

Pretty nice looking figure here but I'm holding out for a plain-clothes version of Harry - sans his poofy Goblet of Fire do.

Pretty nice looking figure here but I'm holding out for a plain-clothes version of Harry - sans his poofy Goblet of Fire do.

Same here... it kind of violates my rule about buying a "guy in a suit" rule, but in this case he'll have a wand :lol But I'm mostly interested in a year 7/final battle look for Harry.

I got mine in the mail today. Only had half an hour to play around with him before work but i like him.His nose is off but not enough to ruin the figure. The accessories are great and so is his costume. The stand is fine fr the figure but not so great for putting him on the broom.
Sorry for the awful photos but I only had a small time frame to plag with him and only a phone camera
20160114_175900.jpg
20160114_175445.jpg
20160114_175835.jpg
Edit: sorry for the photos on wrong side, posted it from my phone and not sure why it did it as the photos qere taken rite way up

The goblet of fire hair do is the most popular harry potter haircut tho. Its funny tho in this movie everybodies hair was long but still its the best look for the character imo. Can't wait for this.

The goblet of fire hair do is the most popular harry potter haircut tho. Its funny tho in this movie everybodies hair was long but still its the best look for the character imo. Can't wait for this.

Rupert Grint has said that if he had only one do-over, it'd be to get a different haircut for GoF.

Have seen the comments about this figure, especially the nose. We sat down to watch it this evening and when I pulled out the dvd there it was.
I'm wondering if the sculptor used the image on the front cover as a reference because it looks almost identical. Large nose and all.
Still looks like a great figure but I'll be wait for a few more in hand opinions.

Have seen the comments about this figure, especially the nose. We sat down to watch it this evening and when I pulled out the dvd there it was.
I'm wondering if the sculptor used the image on the front cover as a reference because it looks almost identical. Large nose and all.
Still looks like a great figure but I'll be wait for a few more in hand opinions.

The Star Ace sculpt makes his nose/face too long. Also, I see what you mean when I look at the poster shot, but the bridge of the nose on the Star Ace sculpt is indeed way too big.

6sASqcdrEHXxUhA3nFpjrRecPD2.jpg

Rupert Grint has said that if he had only one do-over, it'd be to get a different haircut for GoF.

not ron, just harry. The long messy hairdo the best type of look for a young 14 yr old harry potter, hated the 5th hairdo look and 6-7 were what i'd expect a mature harry to look like.

His nose looks nice to me, but his cheeks look way too big. I feel like he looks sort of chubby in the pics.

not ron, just harry. The long messy hairdo the best type of look for a young 14 yr old harry potter, hated the 5th hairdo look and 6-7 were what i'd expect a mature harry to look like.

I actually liked POA Harry's hair thought that looked good on Daniel

Definitely warming up to this. Here's a pic of the head from an eBay listing. Fact of the matter is, nobody is going to come over and look at it and say, "man, his nose is inaccurate!"

Ugh. The more I look at the sculpt, the more disappointed I am. His cheeks are too big, his chin isn't angular enough, his eyebrows are too far apart...

Unless we get a GOF Ron to go with this Harry and Hermione, I may skip this one, which I am so sad to say.

Back