1/6 Star Ace - Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter (Tri-Wizard Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Star Ace actually ship on time?

From SS...no...but I guess you can chalk that up to the port issues. And I highly doubt Moody will be shipping in September. But we can hope.

And once again its a horrible release window with the remaining HT AOU figures clogging up the end of the year. This is definitely a purchase, just gotta see how the end of the HT calendar shakes out.

Last edited:
The port issues are cleared up and Star Ace has always met their deadlines, so Sideshow will get them before or simultaneously with anyone else.

Although it's not a licence I particularly follow, that is a great HP head sculpt. :rock

... might get tempted by that Hungarian Horntail figure though.

Maybe if Hermione goes up for PO soon then we can get a 100% Harry Potter banner :lol

I came into the thread on purpose to ask Dave if he could make it so. :hi5:

I'm so glad I've not bought into the HP line as I'd be totally screwed otherwise. Just so many great figures Star Ace have been previewing (and putting out).

Good to see the banner isnt filled with overhyped Ironman products anymore. I love looking at how cool that harry is everytime I log in

Yeah I like this one a lot but I'm not sure I'll be getting into another line. Let's see how long I can hold out :lol

I wonder if you can remove the quidditch jacket and if he is dressed like the last challenge in the labyrinth. Probably

Back