1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
54.99 too much'; I mean you can argue that its 1.4" taller but come on, i doubt thats much of an argument- hopefully hardly anybody po's this and they drop the price down

I dont see them dropping the price on this one, maybe on another release they will try something else.

I really dig the design and what they did with the power pose series for this. I will prob be getting this. Hope more PPS is like this and not the 42. Maybe a lower price though

At least the mark Vii comes with extra arms that you could swap out, it would look like a cool "hulkbuster" style suite... imo, im torn because i really like this suite, but the price, grrrrrr :gah:

The price sucks but i have to have this suit, i really love the design.
I think it's appalling to pay DX price for a PP figure but i gotta have this.

Just make the Gemini and Shotgun suits as regular plastic MMS releases and i'll be happy. Drop PPS & Diecast and get back to what made your IM figures great please.

Click the pic! Buy now!

HOT TOYS IRON MAN 3 - Mark XXXV (35) - Red Snapper-Power Pose Series - Sixth Scale Figure

Just make the Gemini and Shotgun suits as regular plastic MMS releases and i'll be happy. Drop PPS & Diecast and get back to what made your IM figures great please.

These still look like great figures IMO. Isnt the price what is upsetting most people?

Reading through the thread a lot were interested in the Redsnapper before the price announcement. Even if these were MMS releases they wont be at the price people want anymore.

I think its slightly unfair to blame it on Power Pose or Diecast at the moment. More then anything its the current HT price point that hurts people

As much as ht's increasing their prices sucks i'm really getting tired of SSC and their stupid pre-order deposits.
It's gotten to where you can't pre-order anything from SS without paying a stupid deposit.

I got all excited again thinking this SSC email was for Mark7 movie promo.. DAMN IT!! Pass:slap

These still look like great figures IMO. Isnt the price what is upsetting most people?

Reading through the thread a lot were interested in the Redsnapper before the price announcement. Even if these were MMS releases they wont be at the price people want anymore.

I think its slightly unfair to blame it on Power Pose or Diecast at the moment. More then anything its the current HT price point that hurts people

It's the ****ty look the diecast has given to the Mark 42 that's putting me off that particular figure. Personally price isn't a factor for me, if I like something then I'll buy it regardless of the cost (within reason)

Damn, over $250. Oh well, I guess I'm out on this. I might as well try and grab a Mk VII...seems like the last IM fig I'll ever be able to afford.

Back