1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. I have a couple of facebook friends who not only hate the president, they seem to hold him personally responsible for all their problems.
And it sometimes even goes further when the discuss amongst themselves why the president should be forcibly removed from office for "what he has done".
Your line above made me laugh!
When do you expect Centurion to arrive?

I'm not 100% but Sideshow sent out their "Get ready" e-mail for a billing date of August 19th, so I'm hoping I get it that Friday.

Looks great!

is that backing part made of foam?

It is a very hard concrete like material, but you can cut it in the same way that you cut dry wall, score it with a razor knife and snap it.

Different manufacturers have different patterns and I think it looks great as a floor or shelf and have used it in that way for customers.

I used expanded metal for the shelves in my War Machine Cabinet so I decided to try this for the background and liked it so I may recommend it to future customers.

It is a very hard concrete like material, but you can cut it in the same way that you cut dry wall, score it with a razor knife and snap it.

Different manufacturers have different patterns and I think it looks great as a floor or shelf and have used it in that way for customers.

I used expanded metal for the shelves in my War Machine Cabinet so I decided to try this for the background and liked it so I may recommend it to future customers.

It looks pretty cool. Nice display my friend!

Thanks, I'm looking forward to adding Thumper and Hot Rod to it

Well they already built half of Striker/Thumper so I'm sure they will do the whole figure eventually and Hot Rod is a simple repaint so you know they're going to do that one.

jeha3aru.jpg

I think hot rod is very close.

Okay, isn't that a diecast IP / WM2 body....??? Unless they are going to start Die-Cast some of the HPP...or use the metal mold to make a plastic figure???

Okay, isn't that a diecast IP / WM2 body....??? Unless they are going to start Die-Cast some of the HPP...or use the metal mold to make a plastic figure???
The Mark 22 (XXII), also known as the "Hot Rod", is a War Machine 2.0 Prototype Suit, and was one of the many newly built suits created by Tony Stark, sometime after the events of The Avengers.

It was featured in the movie Iron Man 3, and made it's debut in the movie when Tony ordered J.A.R.V.I.S. to initiate the "House Party Protocol", in which it was activated along with all the other suits to aid Tony in his battle against Aldrich Killian.

The suit earned it's name the "Hotrod", because of its flame like custom design on it's arms and legs plates, which is where it's name is derived from, because of it's appearance that resembles that of a "Hotrod". It was made to have the same defense as the first war machine suit, but with 1/3 of the weight.

https://ironman.wikia.com/wiki/Mark_22

The Mark 22 (XXII), also known as the "Hot Rod", is a War Machine 2.0 Prototype Suit, and was one of the many newly built suits created by Tony Stark, sometime after the events of The Avengers.

It was featured in the movie Iron Man 3, and made it's debut in the movie when Tony ordered J.A.R.V.I.S. to initiate the "House Party Protocol", in which it was activated along with all the other suits to aid Tony in his battle against Aldrich Killian.

The suit earned it's name the "Hotrod", because of its flame like custom design on it's arms and legs plates, which is where it's name is derived from, because of it's appearance that resembles that of a "Hotrod". It was made to have the same defense as the first war machine suit, but with 1/3 of the weight.

https://ironman.wikia.com/wiki/Mark_22

It makes zero sense for it to have the star motif though...

Back