1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Red Snapper today and he is about 1" too tall and 1/2" to wide to fit into the original HOA bay.

I was able to bend his legs a bit and he sort of fit but it looked silly, so I just put him with my Gantry set up until I build my Wine Cellar.

I have a feeling that Thumper may have to go on the right side

Received my Red Snapper today and he is about 1" too tall and 1/2" to wide to fit into the original HOA bay.

I was able to bend his legs a bit and he sort of fit but it looked silly, so I just put him with my Gantry set up until I build my Wine Cellar.

I have a feeling that Thumper may have to go on the right side

Cool backdrop :hi5:

I really love red snapper. I think peacemaker will also be to big.

They are essentially the same armor with different arms so they should be the same height.

Looks good!I don't think Snapper was ever meant to go in the normal HOA though, so don't sweat it that he doesn't fit.

It would have been nice if it fit in the original HOA but it's not a big deal. It looks fine in it's temporary spot until I build the wine cellar

Cool backdrop :hi5:

My entire War Machine Cabinet has that for a back drop. It backer board for tile.

Got my Red Snapper the other week. Loving him as well.

14754233531_fa372a8e43_b_d.jpg

14777262083_9a19177ce5_b_d.jpg

Excellent pictures! I'm debating picking this one up or not. I had no interest until I saw it in person at one of my not-so-local comic shops the other day. Looks like it would make a cool display, despite not really having any presence in the movie.

I like him better in front of the gantry, I just need to replace the lights with LED panels to tone it down a bit.

Was going to buy this this month but stupid Hot Toys had to send out Silver Centurion! THANKS OBAMA

Haha. I have a couple of facebook friends who not only hate the president, they seem to hold him personally responsible for all their problems.
And it sometimes even goes further when the discuss amongst themselves why the president should be forcibly removed from office for "what he has done".
Your line above made me laugh!
When do you expect Centurion to arrive?

Haha. I have a couple of facebook friends who not only hate the president, they seem to hold him personally responsible for all their problems.
And it sometimes even goes further when the discuss amongst themselves why the president should be forcibly removed from office for "what he has done".
Your line above made me laugh!
When do you expect Centurion to arrive?

I respect this post :duff

I changed the halogen lights out with cool white LED panels and it looks 1000% better.

Now I need a Thumper Figure for the other side.

Back