1/6 Hot Toys - MMS610 - Back to the Future (1985) - Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the foam with the cylinders come out of that case? Removable or glued in?

Or the pistol. Which would have actually fit with the expression they gave him.

DocPistol.jpg

Where’s the bullet proof vest?

"GREAT SCOTT!"

"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour you're gunna see some serious ****."

Finally got my Doc!

While I'm happy they finally did announce and release this version of Doc I am, as many others, a bit dissatisfied that they reused the same sculpt from their Part 2 version. Even down to the holes for the sunglasses to fit. This is grade A lazy when you consider this is coming from the "top company in 1:6".

While this is a bit of a let down as far as sculpt goes, where this figure truly shines is in the outfit and Accessories. This guy is chalk full of them. I love the tool belt and all the tools. The remote and all the gadgets. Even the plutonium case is better than I expected after hearing it was made of cardboard.

Of course I'll be sourcing a custom head sculpt for Doc here but everything else I'm really happy to have in the collection.

View attachment 614105View attachment 614106View attachment 614108View attachment 614109View attachment 614110View attachment 614111View attachment 614112View attachment 614113
Gr8 pics :clap

I will use the Immortan Joe pistol for Doc!

I have some 1:6 black fabric gloves kicking around. Seal ‘‘em and repaint them yellow, might work…

I don’t think I would have used the gloves or the respirator helmet anyways. Those would be more fitting of when he’s in the full radiation suit versus the white lab jumpsuit.

The bulletproof vest is more at the end of the film and is really only seen when he’s been shot.

I don’t think I would have used the gloves or the respirator helmet anyways. Those would be more fitting of when he’s in the full radiation suit versus the white lab jumpsuit.

The bulletproof vest is more at the end of the film and is really only seen when he’s been shot.
The radiation suit is the white lab jumpsuit. It has the radiation symbol on the back. He just rolls down the sleeves to put on the gloves and hat.

The radiation suit is the white lab jumpsuit. It has the radiation symbol on the back. He just rolls down the sleeves to put on the gloves and hat.
You’re right. I was thinking he put on a separate suit for some reason. Well in that case the gloves and helmet may have been nice to get, but we wouldn’t have Marty in his radiation suit to pair with Doc (that would actually be a cool variant for Marty but we’ll probably never get it).

I don't even have the figure yet but @CREG Customs incredible sculpt came in today! Looks even better in-hand.

Excited to get this sent out to a painter.

PEHy97H.jpg
Yierg4s.jpg

YitJW9W.jpg
Yba4NtO.jpg

@CREG Customs Now that’s how you do it. After being involved in a mess of a custom sculpt project on another thread it’s refreshing to see this so well handled.

@CREG Customs Now that’s how you do it. After being involved in a mess of a custom sculpt project on another thread it’s refreshing to see this so well handled.
Thank you - This is why I went to print on demand and no preorders. No waiting on casts and so on. Not knocking any artist who wish to go that route. When they are ready they are ready to go into printing for customers. And you never have issues with mold lines or shrinking - they all look as good at the prototype.

Back