1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Probably their usual $220? Do we find out tomorrow?

Nice enough but not for $200+. Got to pick who makes it to the shelf and homemade Spidey doesn't cut it.

I kind of love this.:lol For me, this and the actual Homecoming Spidey are, perhaps, the two most interesting things to come out of the MCU in a long time, and they're each great designs.

I love it when people pop in just to say 'pass'. I think I'm going to go into every thread on this board that I have no interest in and post a single 'pass' post. That'll show'em.

I love it when people pop in just to say 'pass'. I think I'm going to go into every thread on this board that I have no interest in and post a single 'pass' post. That'll show'em.

Right. Never got that.

Surprising that this is already up but the regular suit isn't even though they previewed it already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Since the lenses on this "Homemade Suit" seem to be articulated (in the movie), does that mean he gets rid of the suit Stark gave him and kit-bashes another one?

i think this movie takes place before Civil War

It takes place after Civil War. However there are scenes where he's thrown around in his homemade suit so it's most likely flashbacks or the suit Stark made him gets destroyed by Vulture.

I'm guessing its a flashback scene. We've seen Tony in the trailer and he obviously has a the suit Tony gave him in Civil War. Seeing as how he met him for the first time during that movie there must be a flashback somewhere if this is in Homecoming.

Stark takes back the regular Spider-Man suit he made for Peter to prevent Parker from going out and fighting crime. Disobeying Stark's orders, Peter makes this homemade one instead to go up against the Vulture and prove himself on his own.

He wears this costume in the final battle against Vulture. It's featured more prominently in the film in the second and third acts than the other one, so this is actually a pretty important figure. Not surprised that it's the debut figure of the line.

I'll be ordering this from bbts just in case I need to cancel it. I really only want the main suit for spidey but this outfit does look cool

Totally grabbing this to represent Homecoming Spidey. The Stark suit one will live with team Iron Man.

Totally grabbing this to represent Homecoming Spidey. The Stark suit one will live with team Iron Man.

That's a good display option idea I am sure other collectors will also do.

For me, it may take seeing how much the homemade suit is in the movie, or if not a lot, how significant it is to the story, for me to fall in love with it enough to want it. Right now my interest is just for novelty sake and doesn't feel like a "must have" for me yet. It looks cool, and I think they did a good job putting it together, but I am not interested in ordering it at the moment.

I can almost guarantee that HT will not include the Tom Holland head sculpt with the regular suit release forcing us to pick this up. I might fall for it haha.

I can almost guarantee that HT will not include the Tom Holland head sculpt with the regular suit release forcing us to pick this up. I might fall for it haha.

Exactly what I was thinking, unfortunately... Hope HT proves us wrong.

The balaclava fabric looks a little wonky to me but otherwise I'm excited to see this representation of the character. There are a load of very good classic Spidey-suit 1/6-scales to choose from, and it's nice to see something a little different. Of course the movie and this suit's role in it are total unknowns at this point, and will surely impact this guy's popularity.

If Homecoming is excellent and this costume features prominently in some iconic moments, I'll go for it. If the movie is just mediocre or this is a joke suit we see for ten minutes, then no.

Back