1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why everyone keeps talking about...

ez-pass-toll-lanes.jpg

I'll wait for the regular suit Spidey. I don't care about headsculpts. Really hoping for a villain to actually get sold this time.

He's wearing crocs with high socks :lol

Lol, I know this is movie accurate, but why would Spidey wear fingerless gloves? He has the rest of his body covered, but he leaves his fingers exposed. His finger prints will be everywhere he crawls.

Peter is supposed to be a poor kid from Queens, who assembles stuff from found items around. He engineers trash into functional pieces. If anything this definitely looks like what a kid would create from the randomness found around him to go out and find crime :lol

I think they did an excellent job with this outfit.

This costume must be the only flashback in the film . How can the rest of the film take place before CW when Stark is wearing a different IM suit

Maybe the reg suit HT will have a different alt head like a mask lifted halfway over the mouth that's why this version has him completely unmasked :dunno

It's possible that Stark confiscates the other suit after Peter disobeys his order to lay low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah im sure its accurate, but its just not a very impressive looking figure. :ohbfrank: Especially if they want over 200 for it. The main draw is the headsculpt, which we can't see. I wouldn't really want to display him in this suit anyway unless it was a really pivotal scene in the film.

Have no intention of getting the regular suit from this movie since I already got ASM2, but now this one gives me a reason to get a Holland Spider-Man. Think it's a very fun & unique figure (all sweats!) & will be great in hand.

Passing on this. Sadly it's going to be overpriced and it would be nice to see that head sculpt.

This is pretty cool. Very whimsical. I to recognized the scarlet spider reference. I hope this isn't the only Parker Sculpt we get.

This thing looks so cool. I wish I could afford it :crying

Makes me very nostalgic for Wrestler Spiderman from the first Tobey movie.

The only reason I'd consider getting this figure, is 'cause this is truly the only Spider Man figure that you could pose as dynamic as you want, and never have to worry about ruining the suit!

This actually looks pretty cool.
You won't have to worry about the outfit getting wrinkled if you keep it posed for a long time.
It looks super poseable too!

Peter is supposed to be a poor kid from Queens, who assembles stuff from found items around. He engineers trash into functional pieces. If anything this definitely looks like what a kid would create from the randomness found around him to go out and find crime :lol

I think they did an excellent job with this outfit.

Yes, Peter is suppose to be a genius, I'm sure he would be smart enough to cover his prints. But, it's Hollywood, fingerless gloves are cooler.

Wonder what the chances are that the pull strings on the hoodie have a bendy wire in them? Some of the promo shots have them moving with the pose which just really gives a cool sense of motion. Would be really cool if you were able to pose those as well!

Back