1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine today, anyone else have a loose stand? I've tightened the waist grabber post in as far as it goes into the base but it still seems to wobble front to back.

Finally got mine today, anyone else have a loose stand? I've tightened the waist grabber post in as far as it goes into the base but it still seems to wobble front to back.

I had the same issue with the stand. No matter how hard I tried, the provided pole wouldn't stay in position without being loose. I eventually used another pole altogether and it threaded properly.

I had the opposite problem: mine absolutely would not screw into the base. Used a thread die on it, which allowed me to screw it into the base, but now it has some wobble too it. Wrapped some black tape around it to stabilize it against the edges of the whole, so now it’s fine and you can’t see any difference.

087117C5-EA8D-4D45-98F0-DF25B4B746C7.jpg

Still love mine!

Any tips to remove the battery panel in the arms? Can’t find a way to get a grip on it and afraid of damaging it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Any tips to remove the battery panel in the arms? Can’t find a way to get a grip on it and afraid of damaging it.

Those are a little bit tough. On the inside of the arm there is a little notch along the edge of the panel. Even with that though, they are still a little bit tough to grasp.

Those are a little bit tough. On the inside of the arm there is a little notch along the edge of the panel. Even with that though, they are still a little bit tough to grasp.

Hmm I see. Is it like a prying motion off or do they need to come off straight (like the chest piece)?

Hmm I see. Is it like a prying motion off or do they need to come off straight (like the chest piece)?

It’s a little bit tough to describe, but the difficulty I had was just getting a proper grip on the panel, rather than it taking very much force to take it off. I think once you can get a hold of it, it doesn’t take much force to remove. If you lift up the sholders and get them out of the way, that will give you a little more room to move the arms. You can then rotate the arms, so the inside of the arms are facing out a little more. From there you should be able to see that little notch that I was talking about, along the edge of the panel. Once I was able to get my fingernail underneath that little notch on the panel, it lifted off pretty easily.

I just went thru this just now. I used the tip of the clear tweezers supplied against the notch on the inside of the bicep -- just jiggle it a bit to loosen it up then you should be able to pull it straight up and off. It's attached by a "pinch-peg" (don't know the correct term) and it pulls straight up. Pops off.

Did you ever figure out the ankle articulation?

Nope. Maybe its something you'll be able to help me with. I had a friend check his and he couldn't get it to "pull down" either, at least not in any noticeable fashion.

But you'll absolutely love this figure. When I finally had the time to explore the engineering, it really is an amazing little feat. And swapping the arm bits for Reindeer Games was very simple. The lights are beautiful, too bad you have to remove the batteries on these things. And the all the little dings and scratches are really fun to examine.

BTW, if you got the exclusive -- the 3x batteries for the Ex head are already in the head, you'll see the pull-tab underneath. I didn't know that, and spent 10 minutes searching the box for 3 more batteries. :lol

My “reindeer games” parts, well actually the little parts keep breaking. I am actually afraid to touch them.

Has anyone came across the same issue?

My “reindeer games” parts, well actually the little parts keep breaking. I am actually afraid to touch them.

Has anyone came across the same issue?

Yup...the tabs on mine snapped off, although nothing a little super glue can't fix.

So who has one of these bad boys for sale that isn’t the price of a current PF? Guess I just missed it on SS [emoji30][emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back