1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wait until all the Avengers 1 looks show up again in the next Avengers movie. Btw this is not a spoiler since I’m just talking out of my ***.

So did anyone here have any advice on "pulling the feet down"? Do they 'snap' into place or anything? Nothing seems to happen when I try to pull down the feet -- I mean, I can't tell if they've come down a bit or not. Is there any trick?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Gotcha. Congrats on the score.

If anyone else has got a lead on one for anywhere close to retail, please share.

Oh dang SS shows sold out. Curiously, can't seem to seem to find any at retail pricing or equivalent. Anywhale c-c-can't wait to get mine from bbts :panic:

I got on it early in June, but I doubt it'll convert.

Hard to know if the waitlist is considered "in line" or simply "if available"... but I've lost on the waitlist before so I believe its "if available".

That said, you never know, maybe the waitlist will open back up just like regular orders do sometimes. 3rd batch?

They do hold some back for replacements for anyone who has issues. So there is still a chance that a couple people on the WL might get still get one

My DC WM MK1 (nobody outside of this place would have any idea what that means :lol) had issues and they sent me a new unopened one long after it was sold out. I had to destroy the old one.
They could also have sold them all and can only offer a full refund if someone had any major issues.

Just saying there maybe could be a few on the shelf at SS just for replacements of defective ones and 30 days after the last one ships they could give them to people on the WL.

I could always default on my final flex (cold day in hell), so I guess card declines could always open the door to waitlisters, but it doesn’t look good.

Back