1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they hold up properly? They are very tiny.

After super gluing the tab held in place properly but I haven’t touched this figure since then as I always keep mine all boxed up.

I did bust out the Mk V (a different figure) the other day to fiddle with and a previously fallen off part that I had to super glue back fell off again, so who knows...

Didn’t this go for like 230 originally? I get aftermarket prices but is it really worth half a G for it? 300 seems really fair, everything else seems like flipper prices 🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e8d74abccd75fba40fcbf761677a9433.jpg
f2dc319a5c9bb18108c3bd81590b8759.png
471e089c2d4d69a4d1f546b206c42bd1.png
5083c5cd38e1ca87000956e6c9327ee9.jpg
74ba81691661e7356208dd071b7d6228.jpg

A few quick pics...

Didn’t this go for like 230 originally? I get aftermarket prices but is it really worth half a G for it? 300 seems really fair, everything else seems like flipper prices 🤷*♂️

Retail was $350.

Didn’t this go for like 230 originally? I get aftermarket prices but is it really worth half a G for it? 300 seems really fair, everything else seems like flipper prices ��*♂️

I do not think an Iron Man Mark suit has been $230 since 2014. It was $359.99 at Sideshow so the best it could have been grabbed at reasonable retail would be (-8%). Given that this suit made it through two movies its one of the more classic armors. Also it is mechanically, size and bulk is one of the best armors HT has ever made. Fair is how much pain someone is willing to absorb. If $500 is the price, then that is the current value.

I do not think an Iron Man Mark suit has been $230 since 2014. It was $359.99 at Sideshow so the best it could have been grabbed at reasonable retail would be (-8%). Given that this suit made it through two movies its one of the more classic armors. Also it is mechanically, size and bulk is one of the best armors HT has ever made. Fair is how much pain someone is willing to absorb. If $500 is the price, then that is the current value.

Exactly. And as nice as all the pics are you really don’t get the sense of how great the proportions are...this one just exudes iron man. So many past releases are too much torso and skinny legs. And many have that long round face plate that I associate with HT.
This face still has a bit of that but it’s so much better.

Last edited:
I wish I would have bought 2. IMO it's the best armor HT has made to date but I fully expect when we have all the original 7 in DC the MK 7 will be the best.

FüCK! I was offered a MK VI Excel today for an incredible price, but money is so tight this month, that I may have to pass. :gah:

Just came home. MK VI in company. What a fantastic figure. See you tomorrow in the f/s section because I really have to get some funds now. :lol

Great piece if any of you guys is still thinking about getting on board, do it now. You won't regret it (for the next 2 years until HT releases an IM2 MKVI).

does anybody know where i can get a replacement part for the battle damaged face place for this? i bought one second hand and was told is was complete and in excellent condition but the BD face mask came without the magnets parts inside it and the clear eyes. tried to ask sideshow but they gave me the cold shoulder.

does anybody know where i can get a replacement part for the battle damaged face place for this? i bought one second hand and was told is was complete and in excellent condition but the BD face mask came without the magnets parts inside it and the clear eyes. tried to ask sideshow but they gave me the cold shoulder.

Ebay the only place now I think

Congrats Subdomain! How do you like him?

It definitely lives up to the hype it’s a beautiful figure. I installed the batteries and weapons but haven’t done much posing but I can tell everything moves nicely and he’s well balanced.

I haven’t extended the torso or other joints yet mostly just been gazing at it.

Still there are a number of nitpicks but I’ll just enjoy him for now and save those comments for another day.

My feet don’t want to extend but theiy bend down pretty well (about 45 degrees).

Sounds like what I got. Maybe the "drop" is truly very slight. I just enjoy a good "snap" sound when locking -- and I never get that from the feet. Since its so heavy I fear over time this thing will slowly, imperceptibly lean forward and finally topple over -- right thru the detolf glass floor. :lol

Sounds like what I got. Maybe the "drop" is truly very slight. I just enjoy a good "snap" sound when locking -- and I never get that from the feet. Since its so heavy I fear over time this thing will slowly, imperceptibly lean forward and finally topple over -- right thru the detolf glass floor. :lol

Be sure to film that 🤪

Did you read somewhere that it’s supposed to drop and lock?

Did you read somewhere that it’s supposed to drop and lock?

No. The instructions say "slightly"... which apparently is all too accurate. I can't tell if they are lowered or not, but I do get the full range that the instructions say. I guess I expected something more along the lines of the way the shoulders pull out or the legs or the torso. It's all obvious that there's been movement. But not with the feet.

Does it take a lot of force to move your feet back and forth or so they move with ease?

Back