1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone? Bueller?

I bought better batteries for my MK3, and War Machine. Haven’t gotten around to getting some for this and the MKV. They are a tad brighter, and most importantly to me last way longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll definitely upgrade my old Mk 4 when the new version comes out, looks like this has turned out beautifully.

Solid figure. These diecast are Soooooooooooooo much better than the older versions.

34BB03F0-3A2D-4AC3-AA3F-BC11C79E5197_zpsafuogi2v.jpg

I like it as much if not a tad more than the 46. Best diecast at the moment IMo.

I want this..I done effed up

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’d say suck it up now and pay $450-500 before it goes up any more. You might catch one cheaper but I think the price on this one could get silly.

I noticed it's vinyl or some sort of semi hard plastic for his inner suit for areas such as the elbows.
Does anyone get paranoid about keeping him bent for too long?

I’d say suck it up now and pay $450-500 before it goes up any more. You might catch one cheaper but I think the price on this one could get silly.
Tell me it's worth it..haha. I have the original but the proportions on this look way better.........and diecast.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back