1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Yoshi!

Hey guys, I know I'm late to the discussion, but was there a consensus on whether using new, brand name, batteries on this guy makes a significant difference in the strength (brightness) and life of the lighting on the figure? Do we know of anyone who has tried this out?

Thanks!

Anyone? Bueller?

Anyone? Bueller?

I haven't and can't remember anyone ever mentioning it in here since the figure has released. I'm sure getting brand name batteries is the way to go to avoid potential early corrosion of the cheap HT batteries, but can't say whether it'll effect the brightness.

If you do it, let us know how it goes!

Wow, already jumped to about $600 on eBay....

Well... asking price. Not quite there yet in terms of what people appear to be willing to pay so far. I watched a brand new special edition auction go for $450 today.

I also have an extra special edition that I have no intention of selling purely because the Mk6 is my favorite and this was so well done. But if the price is right...

I actually just sold my used Mk46 recently, and wow, almost made double retail. I put it up during the Father's Day 20% off coupon day just to see if it would sell at a higher price due to the coupon shaving off $100, and sure enough it did. I don't think I've fully come to terms with what I've done because it happened so quickly, but I'm anticipating feeling very sad once it hits me :lol

Yeah, hanging on to my 46. But that's great you doubled yours.

My keepers are the Mk6, 46, and the Mark7 in my diorama. Parting with all others. Will be selling my 43 soon....

Post 5,000

tenor.gif

Yeah, hanging on to my 46. But that's great you doubled yours.

My keepers are the Mk6, 46, and the Mark7 in my diorama. Parting with all others. Will be selling my 43 soon....

If/when HT releases the diecast Mk7, will you be replacing the plastic one?

Well... asking price. Not quite there yet in terms of what people appear to be willing to pay so far. I watched a brand new special edition auction go for $450 today.

I also have an extra special edition that I have no intention of selling purely because the Mk6 is my favorite and this was so well done. But if the price is right...

I actually just sold my used Mk46 recently, and wow, almost made double retail. I put it up during the Father's Day 20% off coupon day just to see if it would sell at a higher price due to the coupon shaving off $100, and sure enough it did. I don't think I've fully come to terms with what I've done because it happened so quickly, but I'm anticipating feeling very sad once it hits me :lol

That was me who bought that Mark VI. Had to sell a few vintage toys to raise the funds to purchase it, but I’m stoked to be getting it.

That was me who bought that Mark VI. Had to sell a few vintage toys to raise the funds to purchase it, but I’m stoked to be getting it.

Congrats on the pick-up!

I don't think $450 is bad at all for this armor. You won't be disappointed.

Hi , no i will keep all versions of figures as i see the evolution of them as important as having the most shiny or flexible version.

Congrats on the pick-up!

I don't think $450 is bad at all for this armor. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you! It’s one of my favorite versions of Iron Man, and after seeing all the great pics in this thread, I can tell that the figure turned out, beautifully.

Back