1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've wanted an Iron Man figure for the last decade ever since the first film came out, but I never had the funds when Hot Toys released a new version (out of the 50 or so they've done lol) - I'd sort of accepted that I'd simply never get one, but I managed to get this pre-ordered last year and it turned up last week. Man... this thing is a work of art! The engineering that's gone into this is incredible!!

I'm happy to finally have my first and only Iron Man figure in my studio now!! 😍

View attachment 411997
View attachment 411998
View attachment 411999

what can I say? congratulations. I think the wait was worth the effort.

What you say is true, this figure has an incredible design behind it, taking into account how it looks and all the articulation. Awesome.

I've wanted an Iron Man figure for the last decade ever since the first film came out, but I never had the funds when Hot Toys released a new version (out of the 50 or so they've done lol) - I'd sort of accepted that I'd simply never get one, but I managed to get this pre-ordered last year and it turned up last week. Man... this thing is a work of art! The engineering that's gone into this is incredible!!

I'm happy to finally have my first and only Iron Man figure in my studio now!! ��

View attachment 411997

OMG -- Darren Carnall! It's been a long, long time -- where have you been?

Good to see you got your Iron Man.

Any waitlist conversations already happened? What do people think are the odds for it to happen. Should I wait for the exclusive or get the regular while still available? Thanks guys!

For me.... I wouldn't take any chances and just grab this while the price is retail. the exclusive is interesting, but I doubt it will ever see the outside of the box at my house (unless I get around to picking up a Pepper).

Yoshi, is that Civil War War Machine in your pics? AWESOME!

For me.... I wouldn't take any chances and just grab this while the price is retail. the exclusive is interesting, but I doubt it will ever see the outside of the box at my house (unless I get around to picking up a Pepper).

Yoshi, is that Civil War War Machine in your pics? AWESOME!

That’s the MK1 from Iron Man2

Thanks Yoshi!

Hey guys, I know I'm late to the discussion, but was there a consensus on whether using new, brand name, batteries on this guy makes a significant difference in the strength (brightness) and life of the lighting on the figure? Do we know of anyone who has tried this out?

Thanks!

I ordered mine on the 8th of August 2016. And yesterday he arrived. And i'm so happy with him.

For more pics click on the pic :)
41792177085_3971e73e2b_b.jpg

OMG -- Darren Carnall! It's been a long, long time -- where have you been?

Good to see you got your Iron Man.

haha thanks man. I've been reaaalllyyy busy. I gave up trying to keep up with these forums a long time ago when my commission work took over my life, so I've not been on here for ages. Not only posting on my old thread that I had but even just reading stuff. There's too much! lol

Now I'm still doing commission repaints (year long waiting list!) and also doing painting tutorials on Patreon. So it's good that my 'hobby that occasionally paid' that I started 12 years ago on here has finally turned into what could be called a job lol. It's busy, but I've got great support around the world so that makes it awesome.

This Iron Man figure though... my mind is blown how good it is. I know there are obviously others from the last 10 years that will be good, but man.. I'm so glad I waited until this one before managing to order one. It's just perfect.

haha thanks man. I've been reaaalllyyy busy. I gave up trying to keep up with these forums a long time ago when my commission work took over my life, so I've not been on here for ages. Not only posting on my old thread that I had but even just reading stuff. There's too much! lol

Now I'm still doing commission repaints (year long waiting list!) and also doing painting tutorials on Patreon. So it's good that my 'hobby that occasionally paid' that I started 12 years ago on here has finally turned into what could be called a job lol. It's busy, but I've got great support around the world so that makes it awesome.

This Iron Man figure though... my mind is blown how good it is. I know there are obviously others from the last 10 years that will be good, but man.. I'm so glad I waited until this one before managing to order one. It's just perfect.

Awesome to hear! Truly! Congratulations. I love when someone can make a career out of a passion.

And now I'm even more excited to get my Mk VI.

Back