1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS292 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been on a hot toys cool down for a year or so, but this one might actually bring me back in.

$250 for anything related to IM is a bargain, and this looks stellar. Whiners can hit the bricks. Pre ordered.

What!? That's pretty damn low for an Avengers figure, not sure I've seen an HT figure from a super-hot franchise drop that low in years. My guess would be somewhere in the $190s at best (my gut tells me $215 is the sweet spot)...and that's after its been out and circulating for some time... so you're looking to pick this up in Christmas 2016 or Q1 2017?

I usually keep my eye on the Japanese shops that order too many and then clearance it out. Since this IS avengers related and not some random variant I could see it going as low as 190. Lower than that used with damaged box at Mandarake.

I ordered, its a pretty stunning and interesting piece to behold, lot to see and will pop on display I think.

I'm not sure if I will pull the trigger on this. You get a good portion of this figure with the Mark XLIII already. But maybe...

Am just about to watch AoU in a few minutes so will decide if I'm ordering this after that!

(Sorry guys)

I don't really agree with the deposit on this. :slap But it is pretty sweet.
It will be great for any diorama display, as long as the articulation is there.:wink1:

Why?

It's smart for sideshow to require a deposit on everything. To many people order and cancel

Back