1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS292 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta be honest... as much as ive wanted this figure, the release date has deflated my enthusiasm for it quite a bit.

I think the price on this is decent considering the intricacies of the wiring and robot parts plus the battle damaged effects. It's actually less than I was expecting so I'm pleasantly surprised. I'll order but might wait until it's coupon eligible.

Price is peak for what I was hoping but he time frame is just crazy -- more than a year out.

Not ordering. Will wait for release in June 2016 to see if I still care.

No way in hell I'm paying an NRD on something more than a year out.

Price is peak for what I was hoping but he time frame is just crazy -- more than a year out.

I agree- not like it's gonna be hard to get but by next Summer I'm sure I will be more excited for other new things- how many more AoU releases will Ht do extending to the end of 2016- it's like Im3 all over again- but HT seems to be done with IM3 as far as new announcements

Agreed. I reserved one at BBTS. I'll switch to Sideshow closer to the release date. The NRD absolutely keeps me away. Or, I could wait a couple of months, get a $20 off coupon and get it then.

$250 + shipping with a NRD, no EX, and not out until the middle of next year? PASS. The AoU blu-ray will have been out for half a year by the time this thing is shipped (if it's on time).

While I love the look of it, at that price and no EX.. going to wait and see how I feel about it near release.

Yes it's a little expensive, but this is a great looking figure. Amazingly intricate. I'll wait to see the movie before hopping on board, but this will likely be a buy.

Crazy great looking figure but I'm getting AoUed out and I haven't even seen it yet!

Price isn't bad and I think the detail looks way cool. But like others I have no real interest in paying an NRD on this being that it's a year away. I went with BBTS for now.

I think everyone has been either hypnotized by Hot Toys :google or no longer seems to care about the prices and just accepts them. :slap :rotfl While no, it's not ridiculous, it is still pricey. Hell I think every figure they make now is overpriced!!! But we're collectors and we collect and spend and try to justify to ourselves why we need it. Congrats to everyone buying it...

Back