1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

Maybe $300 without throne and another couple hundred for the combo set. Really hoping solo figure isn't above $350, it's not like he will come with anything other than a pair of hands. Unless there is an alternate sculpt

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

It'll be a single release with the throne. The figure is bareboned as it is and they know Thanos is going to be out in Infinity Wars. Doubt they'll give you the option of buying him on his own or with his throne.

Wonder if they'll put in LED lights on the back and arm rests of his throne for the thruster look.

Why buy this now? The character got very little screen time. If I were you guys I would save the money and get the Avengers 3 version. I know it's far away but think about it, it will be superior and it will most likely come with the Infinity Gauntlet. Show patience now and be rewarded in the future.

Why buy this now? The character got very little screen time. If I were you guys I would save the money and get the Avengers 3 version. I know it's far away but think about it, it will be superior and it will most likely come with the Infinity Gauntlet. Show patience now and be rewarded in the future.

If you use that logic, why buy anything now then when they'll make a better one in the future.
No one is gonna wait for a better Thanos that may or may not come out in another five years.

Great time to be a collector my friends! This guy will be the center piece of my villians shelf. Just amazing!

:clap

I'm still giddy over seeing this figure......ahhhhhh! just look at it
104915-giddy-happy-Anna-gif-Disney-Fr-znvb.gif

This figure looks so good. Must... resist...

Hard to resist if you're a Guardians fan. Only Star-Lord is a more important get.

Why did anyone bother to buy any of the previous Black Widow, Cap or Thor figures when they knew AoU was coming out. Better yet, skip that movie and wait for the 3rd film lol

Besides, what will a Thanos cost in 4 years time?

I'm not sure I'll be buying it considering there's so much coming up, but it's a great looking figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back