1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

Has nobody taken any new pictures? Seems the was a slew of pictures on day 1 and nothing since? Surprised no-ones taken some really high res pics or just more pics in general

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

Has nobody taken any new pictures? Seems the was a slew of pictures on day 1 and nothing since? Surprised no-ones taken some really high res pics or just more pics in general
I was hoping for a good portrait close up of his face but haven't seen one yet.

Hey guys, new to the Marvel villains universe. question... Ronin is Kree? What race is Thanos from?

He is from Titan.

He's an Eternal from Titan but has the Deviant gene which gives him his appearance. Where as normal Eternals look human (pretty much)

I definitely want the throne to have its thrusters -__-

Has anyone got any more pics of Thanos?

sure
yhn.jpg

It kills me that his feet aren't flush to the floor. It throws the whole thing off for me.

It kills me that his feet aren't flush to the floor. It throws the whole thing off for me.

that needs to be fixed.... its pretty much the only thing wrong with it. I don't think its a posing problem either, its definitely that the foot rest is too tall

This makes me want Ronan. So I can have Ronan and Loki displayed with him.
What are the odds of getting Nebula?

This makes me want Ronan. So I can have Ronan and Loki displayed with him.
What are the odds of getting Nebula?

If not for this movie, then it's probably likely for the GotG 2... James Gunn stated that nebula was his favorite character and wanted to do more with her in the next one.

Depends how well Gamora sells.

But yeh, slim at best.

Back