1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

Yes I 100% agree :yess:

I sympathize with Ultron completely, I mean evil always thinks its doing good.... but sometimes it is and its the ignorant 'good' guys that stand in the way
I think this is more evident with Doctor Doom to be honest. Latveria has neither external nor internal problems and actually, it's pretty peaceful. Heck, the only version where Earth stops being attacked every few seconds is when Doom rules it. Doom I believe, is the only comic character to get **** done and not hide behind a "mask". In later years, the good guys are becoming more and more despicable and hypocritical than the bad ones.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

I think this is more evident with Doctor Doom to be honest. Latveria has neither external nor internal problems and actually, it's pretty peaceful. Heck, the only version where Earth stops being attacked every few seconds is when Doom rules it. Doom I believe, is the only comic character to get **** done and not hide behind a "mask". In later years, the good guys are becoming more and more despicable and hypocritical than the bad ones.

^^ further evidence that Latverians are told what to say

^^ further evidence that Latverians are told what to say

Oh, that's undeniable, Doom would not tolerate any dolts making stupid decisions and ruining his country. But as evident in a lot of stories, he truly cares for Latveria and its people. And in a time where Wakandans have the cure for cancer and they do not share it and Cap can do no wrong (nope, Cap's a saint), I'll take Doom any day, every day. Heck, every event of the last few years has been the result of heroes fighting with themselves.

He is glorious. I am interested to see what the actual size is of this bad boy. He's looking like he's in the ball park of 16 inches. I hope he comes with that throne that has the same clear plastic supports to portray screen accuracy.

Oh, that's undeniable, Doom would not tolerate any dolts making stupid decisions and ruining his country. But as evident in a lot of stories, he truly cares for Latveria and its people. And in a time where Wakandans have the cure for cancer and they do not share it and Cap can do no wrong (nope, Cap's a saint), I'll take Doom any day, every day. Heck, every event of the last few years has been the result of heroes fighting with themselves.

No I meant you, as an oppressed citizen of Latveria, based on your location :lol

No I meant you, as an oppressed citizen of Latveria, based on your location :lol

Whaaaa--It's all fun and games around here me lad. There is 0 oppression and tyranny. Nope, not at all. And that Doom I mentioned earlier? I was talking about another, completely different Doom. Totes.

Whaaaa--It's all fun and games around here me lad. There is 0 oppression and tyranny. Nope, not at all. And that Doom I mentioned earlier? I was talking about another, completely different Doom. Totes.

Is that the computer blogger Doom? :rotfl

Man....when Infinity War comes around, I would LOVE to see someone try and recreate this poster, whether it be official or with Hot Toys.

1993178-82895_253_infinity_gauntlet_super.jpg

hehe :hi5:

Thanos is the best looking hot toys figure ever made in IMO. Look at his face and stuff WOW he looks so realistic 😱

I'm guessing about the size of hulk. He did look quite massive in gotg

You think they might offer him without the chair like Robocop?

Back