1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

This looks huge, anyone know how big this dude is supposed to be in real life?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

I am eagerly awaiting pictures of him standing.

Between seeing this Gem & Hulkbuster, it's been a Great Week!!

If you use that logic, why buy anything now then when they'll make a better one in the future.
No one is gonna wait for a better Thanos that may or may not come out in another five years.
Lol, why buy a PS4 now, they'll just release PS5 eventually.

Yeah, the Infinity Wars version will be great, but probably won't have a throne and his appearance might be different by then.

This looks huge, anyone know how big this dude is supposed to be in real life?

We won't know for sure until we get the specs. Thanos is supposed to be 6-7 in the comics, but he's probably well over 7 feet tall in Guardians. That would put the figure at 14+ inches.

Lol, why buy a PS4 now, they'll just release PS5 eventually.

Yeah, the Infinity Wars version will be great, but probably won't have a throne and his appearance might be different by then.

May as well wait for the figure from Infinity Wars part two.

I can't wait a few months for a figure, how do you wait 4 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Wow!!! :rock

I bet he'll be right above 14 inches. Not as big as Hulk but a good sized figure.

Wonder if HT will put the anti-gravity discs on the throne...

I thanked JC Hong on behalf of the board for the stellar work on the Mad Titan. For all the **** they get over missed likenesses, they get it right a lot too.

I thanked JC Hong on behalf of the board for the stellar work on the Mad Titan. For all the **** they get over missed likenesses, they get it right a lot too.

Likeness is perfect with this one..... I hope what we are seeing is the final product as well, except the throne..... that needs to be fixed so his feet are planted

You did good! It's a shame theres no way to really thank the designers/sculpters for most collectors, other than buying the figures

He is glorious. I am interested to see what the actual size is of this bad boy. He's looking like he's in the ball park of 16 inches.

That's what she said

Back