1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love these armors. Great color, all a bit different. Will look great all together.
I think this year has been pretty good for all collectors with their announcements. It's a great time to be a collector.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Its exactly the same as the movie suit, its not an oversight it is how it was designed in the first place

cq63kK8.png

You are confusing the large circular joint with where the elbow would be, its not. A human arm is set farther back, the arm is just thick and the armor has a modular look there

VXNBYpN.png

agree completely. I figured it was an illusion because of that massive circle elbow joint. thanks for the pics man.

I really love these armors. Great color, all a bit different. Will look great all together.
I think this year has been pretty good for all collectors with their announcements. It's a great time to be a collector.

except for prices, but that never stopped me from getting the figures I wanted, a great year indeed :duff

can't fathom waiting almost a year for this :gah:

I'm just glad it's coming at all, a few nights ago I was wishing they would do this one, with no real confidence they would. Should have known better. The paint job is even more amazing than I thought it would be. wouldnt have even considered them making it matte rather than the usual shiny armor. so cool.

If it's already made then WHY the long wait??? I find it SO frustrating to see a finished product but yet we can't get our hands on it for an eternity. lol

I'm just glad it's coming at all, a few nights ago I was wishing they would do this one, with no real confidence they would. Should have known better. The paint job is even more amazing than I thought it would be. wouldnt have even considered them making it matte rather than the usual shiny armor. so cool.

Yeah, ever since I saw the War Machine Mk2 in person with that sweet matte paint finish I was really started jonesing for Striker in the same look

Back