1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably not a huge deal. I'm guessing the elbow joint on this is just massively larger than on a regular iron man, so its visually taking away from the forearm. Once in hand, I bet we will be able to see the proper length from the end of the elbow to the wrist. I cant imagine a mistake like this would slip past them. Either way, I love it, and like Kanine said, would be better off without hands. if it bothers you I bet you can pop that hand off and " pretend."

Just order too. The NRDs don't bother me because I won't preorder an item if I don't plan on buying it.

No email from Sideshow on this one, weird.

Look further back in the posts at the movie pic and the proto pic. They look the same to me.

I dont think you understand what were all saying... look at the light, theres fingers showing, imagine thats where the hand is... how look at the shape of the arm... then look at the nearest human... see whats wrong?

probably not a huge deal. I'm guessing the elbow joint on this is just massively larger than on a regular iron man, so its visually taking away from the forearm. Once in hand, I bet we will be able to see the proper length from the end of the elbow to the wrist. I cant imagine a mistake like this would slip past them. Either way, I love it, and like Kanine said, would be better off without hands. if it bothers you I bet you can pop that hand off and " pretend."

Yeah $300 later... :rolleyes:

Looks awesome! Definitely a must buy if I'm an IM/ iron legion collector but I'm not! I'm only getting Mark 3 DC & HB.

I dont think you understand what were all saying... look at the light, theres fingers showing, imagine thats where the hand is... how look at the shape of the arm... then look at the nearest human... see whats wrong?

I understand what your saying, it's anatomically incorrect. But what I'm saying is it looks like the movie version.

I will have to watch it again. Not my fav movie so you could very well be correct mate

Price seems allright. At least is a new mold, right? (I'm not even sure)

Remember, Bank Robber Joker 2.0, a man in a suit, a recycled from 6 years ago man in a suit is $269.99 plus shipping.

It puts things in perspective, don't it?

Price seems allright. At least is a new mold, right? (I'm not even sure)

Remember, Bank Robber Joker 2.0, a man in a suit, a recycled from 6 years ago man in a suit is $269.99 plus shipping.

It puts things in perspective, don't it?

its still really cheap to take marvels already existing 3d model and engineer a joint system though, then the print and refine and it goes to the factory

This is a cool and unique armour design and HT's paint is fantastic. Looks like a cross between Ultron and a Chitauri. Not buying it but can see the appeal.

The hand placement is very odd as mentioned... probably like that in the CG files from the film knowing that angle would never be on screen.

uhh yeah...

multiple companies have adopted this method, cheaper and faster turn around

uhh ok... (????)

Cheaper process? Sure. Really-cheap-pass-these-wowzerz-savings-onto-the-custoers-cheap process? This thing is almost the same price as other 'new' suits not reusing parts -- something that objectively would keep price cheaper rather than general assumption on tooling costs -- I don't get the sticker shock.

Last edited:
What's with all of these no return deposits anyway??? Surely these suits sell themselves & there aren't that many people wanting to change their minds about buying them??? :/

I think most people have had enough with the IM3 stuff. Me personally, I'm done collecting Iron Mans, waiting for Avengers AoU stuff now. I would rather have more different characters for my Marvel collection than collecting many different versions of one character.

Yes and No. Sideshow has Red Snapper on sale, free shipping on Silver Centurion, and 42 is still in stock. I could see why they want to straighten out serious orders.

I buy standard releases from a retailer as it works out cheaper for me (because of import charges, shipping & handling fees) but when I do order direct I want the item (exclusives only now), no return deposits have no effect on me but I'm going to guess there must be a significant number of cancellations then if they feel a need to do this..., I do feel though that the time factor might be part of the problem, wanting something & then waiting a year or more for it can put some people off of whatever they wanted.

Back