1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes very tempting. But must resist. Someone posted early that getting all the HT Ironman armors would run about 12 grand. Not to mention in 2015 we should see the armors from Avengers 2. Hulk Buster will run over $500 easily.

Then 12 months later the armor(s) from Cap 3

:exactly: And it will be a MUST HAVE for sure.

Definitely.

rainman.jpg

Considering that this is due in November, I hope to get a good deal on it during Spooktacular :)

doubt it, probably one piece

This will take awhile, maybe spring 2016 before it starts shipping, so i should have time to sell and organ or two. Anyone need anything?

I don’t think it will be that long. I think will see a prototype by SDCC 2015 the latest.

on hot toys website, area under the neck of the mark 25 is darker, like black. the chest is in silver.
but at secret base HK, the prototype seems to be only in silver.
i think the website photo look much cooler than the prototype, does the
prototype painted with the wrong color?

from website:
mark 25 web.jpg

from prototype at secret base HK:
mark 25 a.JPG
mark 25 b.JPG
mark 25 c.JPG

They seriously need to stop photoshopping the prototype photos..... thats ****ed up and false advertising

I'm pretty sure the lighting is hiding any color differences. You can sort of make out that there are two different shades of grey in the Secret Base pictures (the helmet might be the easiest place to look), but the lighting just makes it all look the same greyish brown.

Yea it is not photo shopped or false advertising. It's the lighting.

I don't get the immediate jump to calling hot toys liars (that's what false advertising is)...I mean since you are wrong about the Photoshop should someone call you a liar or dumb or something? I Don't think so. Just means your wrong.

They shoot the photos with a pro photographer in best light. Why would they not?

Yea it is not photo shopped or false advertising. It's the lighting.

I don't get the immediate jump to calling hot toys liars (that's what false advertising is)...I mean since you are wrong about the Photoshop should someone call you a liar or dumb or something? I Don't think so. Just means your wrong.

They shoot the photos with a pro photographer in best light. Why would they not?

I guess so.... alright I was wrong :thud:

Back