1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So not being too clued up on the party protocol iron man armors or if this has been asked/mentioned, what mark is the body/head of this similar too if any? i love the design of the body and head just don't like the big forearms.

So not being too clued up on the party protocol iron man armors or if this has been asked/mentioned, what mark is the body/head of this similar too if any? i love the design of the body and head just don't like the big forearms.

I believe the chest and head are unique to this armor or it was to first to use the design

The MK26-Gamma uses a similar head design but with the original Iron Man faceplate, also has the same chest and arms as Striker

This head is only seen on Striker, Gamma (identical to Striker in green and silver), and Mark 14. Mark 14 is Mark 7 shoulders and biceps, heartbreaker forearms, silver centurion abs, shotgun thighs, and striker shins and feet. The armor is dark purple and silver. It'd probably make a pretty badass looking figure!

I'll copy my post on helmet styles-

------------------

The helmet variant used by each armor:
Mark 8 - Mark 7
Mark 9 - Silver Centurion
Mark 10 - Mark 7
Mark 11 - Heartbreaker
Mark 12 - WM2/IP/Hot Rod
Mark 13 - Mark 7
Mark 14 - Thumper/Striker
Mark 15 Sneaky - Sneaky
Mark 16 Nightclub - Nightclub
Mark 17 Heartbreaker - Heartbreaker
Mark 18 Casanova - Mark 7
Mark 19 Tiger - Mark 7
Mark 20 Python - Silver Centurion
Mark 21 Midas - Mark 7
Mark 22 Hot Rod - WM2/IP/Hot Rod
Mark 23 Shades - Shotgun
Mark 24 Tank - Heartbreaker
Mark 25 Striker/Thumper - Striker/Thumper
Mark 26 Gamma - Striker/Thumper
Mark 27 Disco - WM2/IP/Hot Rod
Mark 28 Jack - Heartbreaker
Mark 29 Fiddler - Mark 7
Mark 30 Blue Steel - Silver Centurion
Mark 31 Piston - Silver Centurion
Mark 32 Romeo - Nightclub
Mark 33 Silver Centurion - Silver Centurion
Mark 34 Southpaw - Mark 7
Mark 35 Red Snapper - Red Snapper
Mark 36 Peacemaker - Red Snapper
Mark 37 Hammerhead - Hammerhead
Mark 38 Igor - Igor
Mark 39 Starboost - Starboost
Mark 40 Shotgun - Shotgun
Mark 41 Bones - Bones
Mark 42 - Mark 42

The helmet styles are:

Silver Centurion (also used on Mark 9, Python, Blue Steel, Piston)
yYhvjOS.png

Mark 7 (also used on Mark 8, Mark 10, Mark 13, Casanova, Tiger, Midas, Fiddler, Romeo, Southpaw)
pvkq0QZ.png

Heartbreaker (also used on Mark 11, Tank, Jack)
R9hyvPm.png

War Machine Mark 2 (also used on Mark 12, Hot Rod, Disco)
TaqrjKi.png

Striker/Thumper (also used on Mark 14, Gamma)
kv18YuB.png

Sneaky
3fdiN3f.png

Nightclub (also used on Romeo)
8eiH2xu.png

Shotgun (also used on Shades)
MhFmK81.png

Red Snapper (also used on Peacemaker)
rPZk2gz.png

Hammerhead
092Yesb.png

Igor
tY3QXjw.png

Starboost
lqEVofJ.png

Bones
7HfduLh.png

Mark 42
SbgPovm.png

See?!?! There it is!! His short-ass forearms! If you look at where his fingers are located, that means his forearms are almost half the lenght theyre supposed to be! (I'm not talking about the pneumatic hammer part)

I really think people are misjudging where the elbow is within the suit. Looks normal to me, especially in regards to the length of the pneumatic hammers in relation to where one would assume the forearms are.

Last edited:
it looks normal to me. tony should have no problem with his arm movement when
using this amour!

mark 25.jpg

This looks great. But got to pass.
I’m really trying to just keep my IM3 Armors just to the ones that Stark actually wore (no matter how briefly).
Got Mark 33-Silver Centurion
Mark 42.
Waiting for
Mark 15 –Sneaky
Mark 16- Nightclub
Mark 40 Shotgun
Of course I weakened a bit and picked up
Mark 17-Heartbreaker
Mark 20 Python
Mark 36 Peacemaker
PO Mark 39 Starboost.
But I’m trying. :huh

That's actually a good thing really, my retailer has reserved me one & I'll now be paying about £12.00 a month for it until it comes into stock, very affordable I thought. :)

thats a crazy good flex plan. I'm just gonna pay for this guy up front with Collectibles Direct. Mainly because I don't want any Flex pay payments later in the year, keeping it clear for AOU

thats a crazy good flex plan. I'm just gonna pay for this guy up front with Collectibles Direct. Mainly because I don't want any Flex pay payments later in the year, keeping it clear for AOU

Collectibles Direct are my prefered choice when it comes to collectibles, I buy a lot from them..., mainly Star Wars stuff though. :)

Collectibles Direct are my prefered choice when it comes to collectibles, I buy a lot from them..., mainly Star Wars stuff though. :)

Who's the £12 plan with? Thats crazy

I recently found that buying from CDUK is cheaper than importing from Sideshow in most cases, I will still buy EX's from Sideshow though

This looks great. But got to pass.
I’m really trying to just keep my IM3 Armors just to the ones that Stark actually wore (no matter how briefly).

That was my plan as well, but some of these suits are really tempting...

Who's the £12 plan with? Thats crazy

I recently found that buying from CDUK is cheaper than importing from Sideshow in most cases, I will still buy EX's from Sideshow though

I like to use Collectibles Direct layaway plan, why pay for something in one go when you can pay bit by bit I say. :) I've done the maths & by my reconing, it'll work out £50.00 cheaper to buy this figure from Collectibes Direct than it will to buy it from Sideshow..., I've not checked a few other websites yet but CDUK are more competitive than Forbidden Planet are now, something I was shocked to see if I'm honest.

That was my plan as well, but some of these suits are really tempting...

Yes very tempting. But must resist. Someone posted early that getting all the HT Ironman armors would run about 12 grand. Not to mention in 2015 we should see the armors from Avengers 2. Hulk Buster will run over $500 easily.

Back