1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arghh I want this head sculpt but I don't want to pay ebay prices. Any other sites? I checked toyanxiety, monkeydepot, onsixthkit, and blackops toys.

Well I coughed up eBay prices. I talked to toyanxiety and checked the thread, realized how many people wanted it too, did the math, I had a very small chance of being the guy to get the sculpt.

I didn't even think Jackman was going to be in Apocalypse seeing as he stated Wolverine 3 was going to be the last time. Maybe he's only counting stand alone films, but he did mention playing the character for 17 years by the time he's done with Wolverine 3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^^^ :( anyone has used any of the eBay wolverine bodies - I need to customize a wolverine (origins) figure - I know many hate that movie but for me that's HJs best look - the leather jacket and maroon shirt one!

Also anyone has any idea if those 1/6 kits are good on garments. I have never bought any of those but could barely see the difference between the HT wolverine origins and what's on eBay!

------------------------
My collection: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137019

^^^ :( anyone has used any of the eBay wolverine bodies - I need to customize a wolverine (origins) figure - I know many hate that movie but for me that's HJs best look - the leather jacket and maroon shirt one!

Also anyone has any idea if those 1/6 kits are good on garments. I have never bought any of those but could barely see the difference between the HT wolverine origins and what's on eBay!

------------------------
My collection: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137019

If you scroll back a few pages, there are some pics showing the knock off Origins outfit. In my opinion, it is every bit as good as official Hot Toys stuff.

17960781429_5c9b9c2472_b.jpg

And what he does is look awesome:lol

Here is a high res pic of mine. It was one if the Knock off versions I believe as I got it off eBay from one of the sellers overseas.

If you click on it and go to the actual image and zoom it to 1:1 you can see how good the detail is...

I really want this figure, but I also can't bring myself to spend $250 on him due to the onslaught of other Hot Toys releases coming. Another thing holding me back is the fact that I own the other 3 Wolvies already. Decisions, decisions.

I really want this figure, but I also can't bring myself to spend $250 on him due to the onslaught of other Hot Toys releases coming. Another thing holding me back is the fact that I own the other 3 Wolvies already. Decisions, decisions.

But don't you want to complete the ht wolverine line up:wink1:

Came across this for under $200 shipped and had to pull the trigger and was very surprised at the sculpt as this is probably a Top 5 sculpt from HT. It is scary how nice this Hugh Jackman sculpt looks. The DOFP outfit is really cool and has pretty decent articulation. Very light on what it comes with but the sculpt makes for a wonderful display wolverine. Going bash a 70's with the spare head I grabbed as well.

Just got my DOFP Wolverine and it is an awesome figure. I'm definitely gonna display it as it came some day, but for now I'm borrowing his head and claws (until my MMS 220 claws arrive).:lol

IMAG0762-sm.JPG

IMAG0763-sm.JPG

IMAG0761-sm.JPG

Back