1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have pics of the custom Origins outfit next to the official Hot Toys outfit? I was looking at the custom on Ebay, and it looks decent.

Don't have the official hot toys outfit, but I've got the custom one and I think it's just as good quality as any of my official Hot Toys stuff.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431918084.572603.jpg

Sorry for the crappy picture.

Here's a shot of the original I took a few months ago, hopefully its of some use to you as a comparison

16472251360_13e65551ea_b.jpg

Y'know...in retrospect, this is a nice figure. It has a good sculpt. But it just.doesn't.look.like.him. Under any light, any angle, no matter how much i squint, I don't see jackman. With other "failed" headsculpts of other figures, you can kinda see the actor...even if the likeness isn't there, it at the very least has their "essence".

They got closer with the last one, and finally nailed it with DoFP. What is it with Chris Evans, bale and jackman. Why does it take up to 4 attempts for HT to get them right?

Don't have the official hot toys outfit, but I've got the custom one and I think it's just as good quality as any of my official Hot Toys stuff.

View attachment 185509

Sorry for the crappy picture.

Here's a shot of the original I took a few months ago, hopefully its of some use to you as a comparison

16472251360_13e65551ea_b.jpg
Thanks for posting, guys. I had intended on getting the Pop Toys 70s outfit, but now I might go for the custom Origins. It looks pretty good, even compared to the official one.

I love that Lego Wolverine on the shelf, DB. Cracked me up, lol

They're still not quite nailing Arnie either with multiple attempts now. There's always something off - usually the shape of the head/face and hair is wrong. And others will say that they never quite got Ledger either, they probably didn't, I just don't care so much about him.

They're still not quite nailing Arnie either with multiple attempts now. There's always something off - usually the shape of the head/face and hair is wrong. And others will say that they never quite got Ledger either, they probably didn't, I just don't care so much about him.

I dunno the commando sculpt looks pretty bang on to me.

I was inspired by all of the great Wolverine's in the custom thread and now have the DOFP version coming. Now I really want to pick up the custom Origins outfit as well. I think I want to buy an extra body (so I don't wreck the DOFP outfit trying to remove it) and bare fists w/metal claws.

Last edited:
Just picked up a pair of fists w/metal claws, jacket,jeans,shirts & boots set, and a body off e-bay. I really like the DOFP outfit, but Wolverine is the one superhero that looks the best in street clothes and the Origins look is the coolest IMO.

Love this fig. Of course I'm waiting for the inevitable sale but he is definitely a purchase.

Just noticed a pre order bootleg head on eBay with the 70's style hair do. The sides look a bit more pointy.

Back