1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
click the link for more info and pictures

I know I am pretty lame...I'm one of those bums that is not on FB.

Would you be able to tell me what body you used? I can figure the other stuff out.

Any info is greatly appreciated TonyMeis - thanks!
And again awesome looking mod!

I was thinking of using your mod but with X3 head:

DOFP_0410154_zpsn8plr3dy.jpg

I received mine today. Typically when I get a figure I think to myself, that's pretty cool. This is on a whole different level of satisfaction. I haven't bought a figure in a couple of years so maybe I just wasn't aware of how good they have become, but I am really impressed. It looks good from all angles. It doesn't even have the unnatural look from the side (the flat butt hunchback look). Oh man, I feel myself getting sucked back in.

I received mine today. Typically when I get a figure I think to myself, that's pretty cool. This is on a whole different level of satisfaction. I haven't bought a figure in a couple of years so maybe I just wasn't aware of how good they have become, but I am really impressed. It looks good from all angles. It doesn't even have the unnatural look from the side (the flat butt hunchback look). Oh man, I feel myself getting sucked back in.

Congrats, you couldn't have picked a better figure to start collecting with again, I don't say this lightly, but this may very well be the best likeness hot toys have done to date!!!

Can't wait to get this guy. Should be shipping next week from Popcultcha (Australia) as I see that it has just come into stock with Gamora and the Mark 3 construction. Going to be a busy weekend, next weekend. :yess:

I ordered from SSC last Sunday and the figure arrived today, but sadly he has quite a few problems. I'm wondering if this was a return that somehow got repackaged? :mad: Surely Hot Toys quality control isn't this bad right?

- The nose has a reddish line across the top(another nose problem, my third different head too)

- The yellow material is showing through near the shoulder and bicep area

- Loose stitching near the right wrist

16912482434_fb9ba4fd36_c.jpg

17532796652_06f829ac5b_c.jpg

16912469684_50211eddaa_c.jpg

ouch, that sucks!
my 2 cent is not to pose him with his elbows bent for a prolonged period of time, mine's got a bit of that problem as well but not too serious.

this figure and movie got lost in the shuffle of medicore avenger stuff in my opinion, and its a shame. Best wolvie ever, from the best marvel film ever!!

MJ1_0905.jpg
MJ1_0904.jpg

Great photos and I agree, best Wolverine and from a damn good movie, I don't have any issue with the Avengers movie or figures though, I'm in for them too!!!

I really wanna get one of these heads to put on the origins body but the recasts don't look too great. Wish I could find an original one for under $100

I really wanna get one of these heads to put on the origins body but the recasts don't look too great. Wish I could find an original one for under $100

That's the exact look I went for too! Also used the new wolverine body for the elbow articulation. I purchased the Head Sculpt from Toy Anxiety for about $74. At the time, I thought that was pretty expensive for a head, but looking back, I suppose that was a good deal.
IMG_4115.JPG

That's the exact look I went for too! Also used the new wolverine body for the elbow articulation. I purchased the Head Sculpt from Toy Anxiety for about $74. At the time, I thought that was pretty expensive for a head, but looking back, I suppose that was a good deal.
View attachment 184926

Did you make or purchase the cigar? I would love to add one to wolverine when I get him.

View attachment 184926
Looks great! Hopefully I'll be able to pick one up at some point

Back