1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My status says "item shipping soon."

EDIT: My SSC account says it shipped at 5pm and gave me a tracking number, expected Thursday. I never got an email though... Did that happen to anyone else?

Last edited:
Nice! Thats how you do a unboxing/review video. No need for 30 min long borefests where the maker rambles on for 10+ minutes and gives shootouts to everyone he knows.

Looks excellent. I really dig the boxart.

You sir...... are awesome
giphy.gif

Sideshow is doing there own unboxing videos now, fresh off the truck!!

Well there we go! I hope Sideshow makes this a regular thing....nice well-done cut-n-dry video,figure looks great....

...more please!

(And can't wait for this figure!... Friday fpr me)

Well there we go! I hope Sideshow makes this a regular thing....nice well-done cut-n-dry video,figure looks great....

...more please!

(And can't wait for this figure!... Friday fpr me)

Agreed, nice to see them doing these, hope its a trend that continues!!

Mine didn't ship :(

Mine charged but didn't ship, but I expected as much as I'm set for pack-outs on all my orders which usually means a day or two delay, it will likely ship Monday or Tuesday.

Very nice of Sideshow doing unboxing videos! Damn I so want to order this right now but I must hold off a bit longer...

Very nice of Sideshow doing unboxing videos! Damn I so want to order this right now but I must hold off a bit longer...

bout time they copped.... they should start unboxing production pieces of their statues too.... save us the trouble of returning when we can just cancel :rotfl :monkey3

I got my shipping notice. I love the look from the movie and can't wait to get him. This is my first official Wolverine figure.

Back