1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine here at work. Will post better pics later tonight image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Congrats Edub, those pics showing a brand new hot toys figure freshly opened is like waving a steaming hot pizza pie in front of a fat guy:monkey5:drool:drool

Mine shipped:banana:banana:banana

So I'm stumped. If Wolverine loses his metal claws at the end of "The Wolverine" then how does he get them back in DOFP?

So I'm stumped. If Wolverine loses his metal claws at the end of "The Wolverine" then how does he get them back in DOFP?

I'm guessing it'll be explained in Apocalypse or Wolverine 3. He gets the procedure done again in the comics if I'm not mistaken. Magneto ripped it all out or something.

I'm guessing it'll be explained in Apocalypse or Wolverine 3. He gets the procedure done again in the comics if I'm not mistaken. Magneto ripped it all out or something.
Hmmm interesting. I think Wolverine gets his adamantium back in the comics when Apocalypse makes him one of his four horsemen.

Back